The very last and final Burgee Poll! Please Vote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which ones do you like??

Votes: 36 36.4%

Votes: 11 11.1%

Votes: 8 8.1%

Votes: 17 17.2%

Votes: 15 15.2%

Votes: 16 16.2%

Votes: 17 17.2%

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayfarer

Guru
Vessel Name
Sylphide
Vessel Make
Kingston Aluminum Yacht 44' Custom
Ahoy Captains, Admirals, Commodores, Wenches, and various other Scurvy Dogs.

The self appointed 'Committee of Hapless but Well Meaning and Determined Individuals for the Furtherment of Burgee Affairs' has reviewed the data from the last poll. The race between the two logos was so close, that it was practically a tie.

Having noted that there is no clear preference for either logo, The Committee has decided to run one LAST and FINAL poll with BOTH logos, which will allow you to vote on your favorite combination of logo, burgee shape, and color scheme.

Basically, this allows you to pick which ones you think make the best overall package. Hopefully this will produce one clear winner!

Please note that whichever image is chosen as the winner will be cleaned up by a professional before it is submitted to the manufacturer. Any clumsiness, crookedness, paint runs, or finger smudges you see here will be corrected.

Please also note that any of these designs can be produced for less than $50 dollars apiece (plus tax, shipping, and handling.) Options that require double siding are a bit more expensive than the single siders, but the difference is negligible.

We realize that there is some voter/poll fatigue going on, so we appreciate every single one of your votes.

Attachments

• Final 1.jpg
    Final 1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Final 2.jpg
    Final 2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Final 3.jpg
    Final 3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Final 4.jpg
    Final 4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Final 5.jpg
    Final 5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Final 6.jpg
    Final 6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Final 7.jpg
    Final 7.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Final 8.jpg
    Final 8.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 107
Last vote for me too!
Cheers all, and Happy Holiday!

What!??!

No blue!??!

I’m taking my toys & I’m outta here!!!!

:D

Love them all, although I prefer the initials, I think the design of the anchor is superior on #1 through 4. Great work!

#4 for me.

#6, and my last vote in a burgee thread also.

Ted

#2 I choose, kindof enigmatic, would raise much questions in da head of the cruisers around in my marina, looks like a secret society lol

L

Well would vote for #1 without any black trim or outline just as it was on that logo in the last poll...........:hide::hide::hide:

Last edited:
Yellow makes me want to barf.

Well would vote for #1 without any black trim or outline just as it was on that logo in the last poll...........:hide::hide::hide:

I tried to represent a really thin black line that would represent black stitching. The flags will likely be made by sewing the shapes on, so it would only be a little black.

Yellow makes me want to barf.

We'll be shooting for more of a 'gold,' but this is as close as my doodling software got to that.

I'm very excited to see a clear winner emerging! Keep doing that!!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all who partake!

I tried to represent a really thin black line that would represent black stitching. The flags will likely be made by sewing the shapes on, so it would only be a little black.

Gold Thread maybe, but it was designed that it could be digitally printed one sided.....:thumb:

Last edited:
Gold Thread maybe, but it was designed that it could be digitally printed one sided.....:thumb:

And an excellent design it is. I voted for it over my own design. Gold thread is very doable.

Step right up folks! Don't miss out on a once in a three-times-a-week opportunity to vote for your favorite design! We know you're tired of voting for this, but this will be the last one, we promise! We're off to a good start with over 40 votes, but I know there are hundreds of you hooligans out there who want one of these flags. You know you do. Just admit it.

Be sure to vote in the actual poll at the top of the desktop website. Comments or replies won't be tallied up!

Another bumpity bump, for those of you who have yet to cast a vote. We've got 64 votes so far, lets see if we can get that up a bit.

Poll closes on 11/29, so don't miss out!

Being a purist I have to vote for #1 or #2.The comment on a "secret society" (or maybe even a covert reference to "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince") clinches the deal for me. That said, blue instead of yellow would be lovely; it would match my canvas.

Just do it!! There has been too much planning-paralysis!

Just do it!! There has been too much planning-paralysis!

Naa, I don’t think so. We’re just getting it narrowed down. I know people have been getting cranky about it, but I don’t think three rounds of voting over the course of two months is really all that much to ask.

Not sure how this should have been handled. However asking people to vote means lots of folks will not get the one they want. Like asking what color you want your new car and than being told it only comes in black. How else to decide, just pick one, tell us the cost if say we buy enough for everyone. Then try and raise the money by member donation And give everyone one.

Give everyone one who wants one. Keep the others for replacements. don't order any till we raise all the money.

Yikes I did not realize there are almost 19 thousand members!!!!!!!!
I will shut up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom