TF Burgee Final Logo poll... 4 Days To Vote.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FINAL POLL FOR TF BURGEE LOGO

• Logo 1

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 34 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some rope around the anchor would add a nice visual.

L

Yep, a goodie. At some point the horns got less hornier (sort of like Mr. RTF as he aged). I don't really remember why actually. The logo that is, not RTF. Someone somewhere mentioned clipping them a bit so I did. I believe I thought that the sharper horns looked like, well, horns. trumpets of sorts. The clipped looked a little more like letters? Who knows. It was late. :)

You got the idea...airhorns.......:thumb:

The yellow (gold?) color looks too much like a gold looper flag. I like the maroon but could suggest blue flag with red design outlined in white

Greetings,
Red, white and blue again?

200w.gif

I voted #1 but really love the black outline on the other one. The colors are perfect for me.

I have to side with fb's post # 27 - LOL :D Worth scrolling back for a look-see!

To whom this may concern... Please post the actual look of both currently available choices so all can have clear visual comparison when voting.

TY VM!!! - Art

I have to side with fb's post # 27 - LOL :D Worth scrolling back for a look-see!

To whom this may concern... Please post the actual look of both currently available choices so all can have clear visual comparison when voting.

TY VM!!! - Art

Both choices are shown right under the poll in the thread.

Somehow, to me, the very stylized # 1 looks too much like a medieval war like symbol. Ya know... sort of a fighting symbol embroidered-on/welded-onto a warriors chain male armor mesh as designation during battle. :nonono:

And, or... it also looks like a forward and reverse "E" :facepalm:

I'm simply factual... i.e. tell it like it is. # 3 rings clear to me for what it stands for. :thumb: :D

Marvin Hamlisch piano music in background...the fix is in... ok ok, vague movie reference.

Attachments

• newmansting1.jpg
    newmansting1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
What happens now? Well the general plan, developed by the committee of course...is to take the winning logo and put it on a small variety of "finished" burgees. Thinking maybe 6. Black outlined logo on plain burgundy field, another with gold trim, triangle pennant, maybe a swallow tail, etc. Everyone votes and winner takes all. We should actually have 8 burgees and then narrow down to 2 and then a final vote but....I want to live to see the new year so I would never suggest yet another poll.

The committee will listen to any suggestions you may have. The committee would also like to remind everyone that it has no authority or power, can be told to go pound sand at any time, and has no real defined process. We make it up as we go along. True! I know that is very hard to believe but....word. Wouldn't lie to ya.

Last edited:
What happens now? Well the general plan, developed by the committee of course...is to take the winning logo and put it on a small variety of "finished" burgees. Thinking maybe 6. Black outlined logo on plain burgundy field, another with gold trim, triangle pennant, maybe a swallow tail, etc. Everyone votes and winner takes all. We should actually have 8 burgees and then narrow down to 2 and then a final vote but....I want to live to see the new year so I would never suggest yet another poll.

The committee will listen to any suggestions you may have. The committee would also like to remind everyone that it has no authority or power, can be told to go pound sand at any time, and has no real defined process. We make it up as we go along. True! I know that is very hard to believe but....word. Wouldn't lie to ya.

You’re doing a hell of a job! Lol.

About 5 hours left. Virtual tie. Now ain't that a kick in the something or other...

Interesting that we only have 67 votes and on the last poll over 90.

Wow! Just voted and the numbers are 35 to 34. Obviously this is going to be a close one. If the committee discovers "lost" votes after the final deadline, will we need to have a recount!?!

Wow! Just voted and the numbers are 35 to 34. Obviously this is going to be a close one. If the committee discovers "lost" votes after the final deadline, will we need to have a recount!?![/QUOTE]

Of course - It's the American Way!! :dance:

BTW - I predict [hope for] # 3 by a nose... err anchor fluke! :thumb:

attachment.php

Maybe a new committe is on order?????????

Greetings,
Mr. B. "Maybe a new committe is on order?????????" Indeed! IF, in fact the democratic process has been compromised, an ad hoc investigative committee MUST be established. The consultants may recommend regenerated reciprocal hardware and thus cascade memos about our regenerated monitored contingencies.
On the other hand, deconstructed digital matrix approaches have yielded positive results in the past.

In closing: It's time that we became uber-efficient with our parallel logistical concepts AND go forward with our plans to implement knowledge-based administrative mobility.

Looks simple... build 10 of each model. When that runs out... build some more. :thumb:

IMO: Purveyors of "This Deal" should add [at least] 25% profit above cost [shipping inc.] :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom