How on earth do these things happen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn’t sound like it was the CG fault, but rather security failure at the shipyard.

Yes, there are strong suggestions that it was sabotage.

Article has been updated since I posted. It indeed appears to be vandalism.

Morons. Hope they are caught.

I guess I am old fashion. I respect the US and Canadian coast guard.

Why did the mods delete my reply where I referenced drugs? What I meant was that the people who were responsible were probably on drugs. Lol.

This is the 2nd time in a short spate of time that one of my replies were removed. Why?

Let me guess....this will be removed next?

Has anyone so far said they didn't respect the Coast Guards ?

The group of people who sabotaged the CG Cutter seem to have exhibited an amount of disrespect. The ship is an extension of the crew and the crew is an extension of ship.

Last edited:
Why did the mods delete my reply where I referenced drugs? What I meant was that the people who were responsible were probably on drugs. Lol.

This is the 2nd time in a short spate of time that one of my replies were removed. Why?

Let me guess....this will be removed next?
And my comment too, looks like we face some censorship.
Get the power back! Get back free speech! Lol

L

I have no idea about the removed posts but have never known of any to be removed that followed the forum's rules for posting. Yes, there are rules.

I'm surprised the CG doesn't keep their own security on site, wherever they have boats.

No speculation as to who did it or why or how it was allowed by the yard to happen. I'll wait for more information.

The thought process that goes from disrespect to vandalism is more convoluted than most vandals can handle.
Sometimes it is what it seems, vandalism, with no deeper meaning.

The thought process that goes from disrespect to vandalism is more convoluted than most vandals can handle.
Sometimes it is what it seems, vandalism, with no deeper meaning.

:thumb:
I just went on a long rant but decided it best to erase and just plain agree with you.

this would be a good place to institute hard labor as restitution for vandalism.
hope they catch the culprits

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom