We have the boat pic thread, what about what YOU look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ARoss wrote:
I'll have to find a pic of the Mate she's comfortable sharing...
My girl was a little*appresesive*too because she wanted a different swim suit but I convinced her it was okay. She said she would allow me to share her picture as long as I could get Al to take her for a ride in the jet, but with a face like that.. she may not go now.

Elwin*

-- Edited by Ocean Breeze NL on Sunday 4th of December 2011 07:47:46 PM

-- Edited by Ocean Breeze NL on Sunday 4th of December 2011 07:49:50 PM

-- Edited by Ocean Breeze NL on Sunday 4th of December 2011 07:51:13 PM

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 90
Me and my matey...in the skiff (Duroboat), Desolation Sound,*B.C.

-- Edited by nwboater on Friday 9th of December 2011 06:32:34 PM

-- Edited by nwboater on Friday 9th of December 2011 06:34:16 PM

-- Edited by nwboater on Friday 9th of December 2011 06:37:36 PM

-- Edited by nwboater on Friday 9th of December 2011 06:38:17 PM

Attachments

• rs_in_duroboat.jpg
    rs_in_duroboat.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 64
  • rick and gwen sunset.jpg
    rick and gwen sunset.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 72
dwhatty wrote:
Scary is right! Imagining those who have communicated with you through what they have written is often much more pleasant than the photograph of them that is supposed to supplant the proverbial "thousand words". Its why some of us over a "certain age" leave the light off at night during some vaguely remembered human docking maneuvers. Well, here's this scary Downeast duo: at a party last August saying goodbye to the woodie (no pun intended, of course).

-- Edited by dwhatty on Tuesday 14th of December 2010 06:20:06 PM
*Hey David, this is one of my best friends, Andy.* We both go back to NZ days when were were...well...lets just say a lot younger.* Did you know you had a long lost twin brother down-under..?

PS...blast, you've changed your Avatar pic - can you post it up down below here somewhere so folks can see the likeness...I think...

-- Edited by Peter B on Tuesday 27th of December 2011 05:34:00 AM

Attachments

• dsc06518.jpg
    dsc06518.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 70
Peter B wrote:dwhatty wrote:
Scary is right! Imagining those who have communicated with you through what they have written is often much more pleasant than the photograph of them that is supposed to supplant the proverbial "thousand words". Its why some of us over a "certain age" leave the light off at night during some vaguely remembered human docking maneuvers. Well, here's this scary Downeast duo: at a party last August saying goodbye to the woodie (no pun intended, of course).

*Hey David, this is one of my best friends, Andy.* We both go back to NZ days when were were...well...lets just say a lot younger.* Did you know you had a long lost twin brother down-under..?

PS...blast, you've changed your Avatar pic - can you post it up down below here somewhere so folks can see the likeness...I think...

Yes, I can see the resemblance.

download.spark

Or, did you mean this one?:

download.spark

-- Edited by dwhatty on Tuesday 27th of December 2011 06:24:20 AM

dwhatty wrote:Peter B wrote:dwhatty wrote:

download.spark

download.spark

Yeah...that one...

Attachments

• dsc06519_2.jpg
    dsc06519_2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 69
The former and the future crew.

Dad, Mom and kits...own and attachees

Attachments

• pb210005.jpg
    pb210005.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 67
  • p6200263.jpg
    p6200263.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 70
  • eu e jana.jpg
    eu e jana.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 56
  • p2020136.jpg
    p2020136.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 71
dwhatty wrote:Peter B wrote:dwhatty wrote:

download.spark

download.spark

Yeah...that one...

Dwhatty,

Your wife must be a saint!* My wife would NEVER let me wear one of her hats.*

FlyWright wrote:
*For goodness sake.* The hat even matches his wife's blouse.

You should see me in full regalia with my "Breton reds" on. (Hmmm. Note to self re idea for next year's refrigerator art)

markpierce wrote:*For goodness sake.* The hat even matches his wife's blouse.
*Yes it's kinda cute, isn't it?* But after Dwhatty's remark below, it makes me wonder if it's really her shirt...hmmmm...

dwhatty wrote:
You should see me in full regalia with my "Breton reds" on. (Hmmm. Note to self re idea for next year's refrigerator art)
*Oh, PLEASE, don't make me wait all year for that photo!!* This I've gotta see!*

FlyWright wrote:markpierce wrote:*For goodness sake.* The hat even matches his wife's blouse.
*Yes it's kinda cute, isn't it?* But after Dwhatty's remark below, it makes me wonder if it's really her shirt...hmmmm...

dwhatty wrote:
*Oh, PLEASE, don't make me wait all year for that photo!!* This I've gotta see!*

Calm down children. You'll just have to wait.

Pleasure is found first in anticipation, later in memory.

Gustave Flauberthttp://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1461.Gustave_Flaubert

markpierce wrote:FlyWright wrote:
*For goodness sake.* The hat even matches his wife's blouse.

*It also matches my new Key West friend found near Hog Fish Bar & Grill.

download.spark

-- Edited by dwhatty on Tuesday 10th of January 2012 05:54:02 PM

That's precious, David!*

And I suppose you call those "breton red flamingos"?

FlyWright wrote:
That's precious, David!*

And I suppose you call those "breton red flamingos"?
I dunno. But I think that he called me a flamingo pink snowbird although, after the several Red Stripes I had just choked down, I can't be sure those were the exact words.

All I can say is that it takes a lot of nerve to go traipsing around Key West with your collar turned up while wearing pink!

Moonstruck wrote:
All I can say is that it takes a lot of nerve to go traipsing around Key West with your collar turned up while wearing pink!
*Depends.

Moonstruck wrote:
My wife, since she was heading to Honduras after Key West, gave me a carry on bag of some of her clothes, including intimate apparel, to take home with me. I was concerned about airport security opening it for all the world to see. She said to just lisp loudly that I had really enjoyed my Key West vacation.

Dwhatty, here's a breton red boat for you if you ever you outgrow your Island Gypsy.* You'll fit right in there in Key West.

3784405312_48649f240d.jpg

Al, I think that is Breton pink.
biggrin.gif

dwhatty wrote:
Moonstruck wrote:
Al, I think that is Breton pink.
biggrin.gif

*I think you're right, Don.*

Imagine David on this boat with his Breton Reds and his wife's hat...he'd disappear!* The perfect camoflage!!

-- Edited by FlyWright on Thursday 12th of January 2012 05:12:59 PM

I love it! Keep it coming.

I think Diver has on his Bretn red shorts. *Beside that, those filets look delicious. *None of that quichey stuff like they have in Key West.
biggrin.gif

-- Edited by Moonstruck on Thursday 12th of January 2012 07:57:48 PM

superdiver wrote:
Me with some Yes Bay Sockeye...
Is the Yes Bay resort still operating?* A good friend of mine spent a couple of summers flying their Beaver between the resort and Ketchikan to pick up and return guests.

superdiver wrote:
Yup, still up and running, we call ahead and arrange to eat there for various meals while we are fishing up there... very nice people and a lovely spot to visit and have a couple of drinks...
I only went in there once in the Beaver on one of our trips north, but it was just to say hi to a friend who was working as a guide there that season.* We visited on the dock so I didn't get a chance to see the rest of the operation.* But it looked very nice and it seems to be in a great spot.

-- Edited by Marin on Saturday 14th of January 2012 02:02:23 PM

We have quite a new members here on TF so a good time to bump this thread back to the top so we can see what you ugly folks look like!

Ok, I'll bite....
Sorry, my pink attire was being dry cleaned when this was taken. :rofl:

img_97398_0_dacc49781f743ea35e4bfc8058131515.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom