From Seattle (and Seward, AK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RowboatBob

As most, been lurking here for some time, with occasional posts. I find this one the better forums to learn and get educated about a lot of Boat stuff. About me, grew up on the water on Bainbridge Island, where my father built new boats for me from the the age of 5. Been on the water both pleasure and commercial for past 50 years, 30 years based ot of Barrow, Ak managing marine assets throughout the US and Canadian Arctic. Still dabbling with Tugs and Barges to Alaska and the Pacific (Wake and Kwaj Islands)

Other than access to my former boat, OcanSport 30 in Seward, AK, I am currenty boatless. Looking for Nordic/American Tug/ GB 36 in 32-37 range.. Plans are for summer cruising, based out of Ketchikan/Meyers Chuck (familiy has moorage available) for the next few summers.

Look forward to hanging out here and hopefully meeting many of you on the water.

Bob

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard. I'd imagine a person with your years of experience would have a lot to share with the rest of us.

Welcome Bob! I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome aboard.
I spent a month in Pt. Barrow, with toilets that burned your crap. You had to see to believe it. That was enough for me.

Welcome from another COBIer! We're over in the Crystal Springs area when we're not in the Petersburg AK area on our boat.

Tator

Back
Top Bottom