Greetings from San Antonio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salishpaddler

Veteran Member
Newbie here, keen to return to the great PNW for my golden years after a 30 year absence. I'm hoping to find a turnkey trawler/ CPMY around 48' and moorage for a liveaboard and cruising the Salish Sea. Much to learn!

Greetings and welcome. If there is anything I can do for you on the Olympic Peninsula, I am at your service. Enjoy the search!

Welcome aboard! Good luck with the search, this site is a great resource. We live in San Antonio and would love to spend the summers in the PNW. Our boat is in Rockport so we just need to figure out how to afford one on each coast! :)

Welcome aboard! Good luck with the search, this site is a great resource. We live in San Antonio and would love to spend the summers in the PNW. Our boat is in Rockport so we just need to figure out how to afford one on each coast! :)

Well, howdy! I'm looking to buy one for my vacation home, far less costly than a condo, maybe far more costly than AirBnB, but it will be a place I can return to again and again without lugging a suitcase and with the benefit of cruising! Alaska Air nonstop SAT-SEA is under 4 hours and frequently available for under $200 RT.

Back
Top Bottom