TF Burgee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I can’t qualify.

Sorry, I can’t qualify.

I can... but haven't been allowed to sign anything for couple decades now.

Self imposed of course! Keeps me out of trouble!!

Greetings,
I have a couple of ideas (other than previously submitted...ahem...renderings) but do not have access to some sort of drawing/design program in order to submit them. Again, if anybody could direct me to a free site that will enable me to copy and paste a final draft, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

RT, agree with Wayfarer. Use "Paint". For this exercise it would work to get your ideas across. We can go from there.

RT, agree with Wayfarer. Use "Paint". For this exercise it would work to get your ideas across. We can go from there.

Burgee, what Burgee? I voted (I think...about 20 posts back)

What? And defile the face of democracy!
We have a pole and encourage all to vote! If for some reason you dont see a design you like, by all means submit your idea. Lots of you have put a lot, maybe too much, time and energy in the process. I’m pretty sure that as we proceed with the pole, that we as, dare I say, “Adults” will pick a winner.
Thanks all.
And remember, if you dont vote, you lost your right to complain. At least that’s what I have heard for the last 60+ years.

Get another "Refresh!!!!":thumb:

Hoping to clarify the status of the suggestion for a TF Burgee and where this is headed.

• We have had this discussion thread with many ideas
  • A separate Survey thread that solicited votes for different designs
  • A POLL thread with a tallied poll that included some but not all suggestions to date

I will leave this thread open until we are ready for the restart & new poll

I will close the Survey and Poll threads - the results were confusing at best as some logo choices has one design choice while others had 5-6 alternatives confusing the interpretation of the results
A small group have volunteered to help restart the selection process by first focusing on the logo and as a second step work up and vote on different colors, backgrounds, borders etc.

Once we have a set of logo ideas to present we will post a new thread / poll with the alternatives and a summary of the selection process to be utilized.

We would like to fly a TF burgee.

TF Burgee made it sort of

I’m one of the lucky ones my boat survived the hurricane minimal damage Bimini top and my beloved Trawler Forum Burgee

Attachments

• 04EC64D3-60DA-4E2C-BE88-89D575B72A5A.jpg
    04EC64D3-60DA-4E2C-BE88-89D575B72A5A.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 28
I’m one of the lucky ones my boat survived the hurricane minimal damage Bimini top and my beloved Trawler Forum Burgee

Sorry, have to ask..you left your bimini up and a burgee flying during a hurricane??? I assume you expected to continue up to Tampa but it made that right-hand turn???

Sorry, have to ask..you left your bimini up and a burgee flying during a hurricane??? I assume you expected to continue up to Tampa but it made that right-hand turn???

Nope you’re not the first person on the Internet to give their opinion after the fact, for proper preparation of someone else’s vessel.

I was 1400 miles from my boat. the boat was secured for the potential summer storms. I am guilty I was not prepared for a category four hurricane.

The local crew that I hired to double check my vessel did not remove the Bimini as I requested. apparently one zipper was stuck.. they did not wanna cause any damage to the zipper..

But I am glad you show your concern for the Trawler Forum Burgee ?

Nope you’re not the first person on the Internet to give their opinion after the fact, for proper preparation of someone else’s vessel.

I was 1400 miles from my boat. the boat was secured for the potential summer storms. I am guilty I was not prepared for a category four hurricane.

The local crew that I hired to double check my vessel did not remove the Bimini as I requested. apparently one zipper was stuck.. they did not wanna cause any damage to the zipper..

But I am glad you show your concern for the Trawler Forum Burgee ?

Ha! Yes, the burgee...near and dear to me. Didn't mean to sound insulting, just wondered why. Sounds like you did, or tried, to do the right things given the circumstances and someone else let you down. Not the first time that has happened either! I do not envy people who are so far from their boat. I complain about being 30 minutes away....

I think one was created a couple of years ago. I never got around to ordering one and I don't remember who spearheaded the operation.

I think one was created a couple of years ago. I never got around to ordering one and I don't remember who spearheaded the operation.

It was a group project replete with all sorts of suggestions, comments, polls, arguments, etc. It was great fun though and I believe you can still order one.

It was a group project replete with all sorts of suggestions, comments, polls, arguments, etc. It was great fun though and I believe you can still order one.

Did someone say poll? You guys want another poll, right?

… guys?

… hello?

… where’d everyone go?

Did someone say poll? You guys want another poll, right?

… guys?

… hello?

… where’d everyone go?

Obviously, due to the lack of a definitive response, we should have a poll on whether or not to have another poll.

Obviously, due to the lack of a definitive response, we should have a poll on whether or not to have another poll.

I would like to post that I have definite thoughts on many issues, and would like to share my thoughts should the appropriate polls become available for me to spend endless hours pouring over tabulated poll results in order to figure out what I believe to be truth in as much as it may support positions I may or may not have made in the past on public forums, or though verbal discourse in watering holes, or docksides up and down various coasts to people who obviously bowed to my superior expertise and enlightened revelations to the masses. Or at least to the few people I was able to corner on small docks where their attempting to escape could potentially have been interpreted as being rude. Clear as Mud? :popcorn::whistling:

I would like to post that I have definite thoughts on many issues, and would like to share my thoughts should the appropriate polls become available for me to spend endless hours pouring over tabulated poll results in order to figure out what I believe to be truth in as much as it may support positions I may or may not have made in the past on public forums, or though verbal discourse in watering holes, or docksides up and down various coasts to people who obviously bowed to my superior expertise and enlightened revelations to the masses. Or at least to the few people I was able to corner on small docks where their attempting to escape could potentially have been interpreted as being rude. Clear as Mud? :popcorn::whistling:

Objection, your honor.

If you'd like a poll... just let me know what the answer should be and I can design a poll to return the "correct" answer.

If you'd like a poll... just let me know what the answer should be and I can design a poll to return the "correct" answer.

Ahhhhh, the age old adage of Statistics!

Question: What does this data mean?:confused:
Answer: What would you LIKE it to mean?:dance:

Back
Top Bottom