Barnzie from BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barnzie

Hello everyone. My wife Deb and I have recently retired from Ontario 2016, towed our sailboat across Canada,sold the sailboat and are looking forward our next adventures in purchasing a trawler in the spring.We live on the sunshine coast beautiful pender harbour.How fortunate we are.Heading Nov1 for 5mths in mexico.This will give us time to research trawlers etc. Looking forward to this site for research and possibly a purchase.Thanks and have a great year. Barnzie&Momzie.

Hi to you too from the Sunshine Coast although a bit south of you.

When looking for a trawler use the winter to do some looking and watching.

Ahoy and welcome aboard from a Great Lakes cruiser. We love Madiera Park and Pender Harbour. Hope we can help with narrowing the field.

Best Wishes

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard!! What made you pick that part of Canada? Is there really more sunshine there than in most areas of the PNW?

David

Welcome aboard!! What made you pick that part of Canada? Is there really more sunshine there than in most areas of the PNW?

David
Hi Dave we wanted to get away from the Ontario winters. Yes there is more sunshine in Madeira park than north and south of us and less snow.We love it here,plus the boating some best in the world

Hi Dave we wanted to get away from the Ontario winters. Yes there is more sunshine in Madeira park than north and south of us and less snow.We love it here,plus the boating some best in the world

I was hoping that was the case. See the Living in Canada thread I just started, inspired by The Sunshine Coast.

David

Welcome. Old Shiny is in PH too, Duncan Cove. Not much sunshine today, so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom