Interested to purchase the Helmsman 38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brightside

Vessel Name
Morning Star
Vessel Make
American Tug 34
I'm interested in purchasing a used Helmsman 38. Anyone interested in selling let me know.
Thank you

There is one for sale on Helmsman website.

I really object to websites requiring me to register before they will let me look at what they are trying to sell. Even Nordhavn has better sense than to do that.

David

Yes I don’t like registering but I got to that boat by Looking at blog on helmsman site. It’s a 2008 38 with a 480 hp engine. 300k. Nice looking.

base price for a new 38 was low $400's but increased to mid $400's with the new "E" version and now high $400's with new tariffs.

Isn`t N4061 selling one?

I really object to websites requiring me to register before they will let me look at what they are trying to sell.

I agree, When a site asks for info before letting me see details of their products, I just leave and go elsewhere. Tesla is about the worst I have encountered. To get any details on their PowerWall, you need to put down a deposit. Yes, it's refundable, but the hubris..... what a turn-off.

The 2008 38 with 480hp on Helmsman web site has a contract on it. So still looking.

The 2008 38 with 480hp on Helmsman web site has a contract on it. So still looking.

Also looking for a Helmsman 38
The one year old 38 Es are priced in the upper 400k. Would prefer to find slightly older one, with the rudder moved to the rear. Hopefully one in the 300+k range. Would prefer a west coast boat, but will look east coast for the right one.
Please contact me with leads at rosemanbob@comcast.net

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom