Trawlerfest Fort Lauderdale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Anyone planning to go to Trawlerfest in Fort Lauderdale Jan. 31-Feb. 4?

We are going to try to go down for the one day tour of boats.* We will probably drive down from Ft. Pierce.

Most likely driving down for the day.

John

Sortie wrote:
Most likely driving down for the day.

John
*Maybe you could stop by Ft. Pierce City Marina, or maybe we would meet at the show.* My cell# 423 593-3142

Nope...went two years ago and all they had for display were several $$$$$$ Nordhavens; nothing that the average man can afford

IMHO, It's a waste of time.

I went to the San Diego fest a couple of years ago and found it sorely lacking in content.

I will not make it this year. Hope to be back down for the Miami show in the middle of February.*

The good news for me is that I just arrived back on Moonstruck this afternoon. *Now, that is a cruising event that I enjoy. *I feel more at home on the boat than anywhere else. *Probably ought to live aboard, but the business still has a hold. *With Lou incapacitated, my oldest son is here. *We are going to take care of some chores, then do some fishing. *Love it.

Sounds like a great way to bring in the new year!!* Hope Lou's recovery is quick and easy.* I know that's hoping for alot...but I'm sticking to it.

Thanks Bess. *I'll pass that on to Lou. *We have several days work ahead to get things caught up. *The weekend was jumping around here with bands at 2 Tiki bars and Christmas music in the park. *It should be settling down now. *

Have a great year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom