Head redo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

senangsekali

Vessel Name
Senang Sakali
Vessel Make
North Sea 37
We decided to tackle the dingy cream color head. Repaired all the previous cracks and damage. Here is a few pictures of the progress. before and after. More to come as we leave the paint and non skid dry. 20180908_130741.jpeg20180908_130725.jpeg20180821_125025.jpeg20180821_125021.jpeg

Nice! I expected by the title that this article was directed at me...

no lol. but I am doing a redo on my plumbing as well.

Nice and holy carp! That's a heck of a head with what appears to be a sit-in bathing tub. So jealous. I know my boat will not be so lux. Well, unless I hit the lotto or some of my projects pay off big. Highly doubtful.

Nice and holy carp! That's a heck of a head with what appears to be a sit-in bathing tub. So jealous. I know my boat will not be so lux. Well, unless I hit the lotto or some of my projects pay off big. Highly doubtful.
thanks. wife loves the sit down tub.

thanks. wife loves the sit down tub.
:thumb:

Looks like ya might have room on the back deck for a his an hers hot tub. Might win ya some brownie points with the missus and help you get that high ticket item you been eyeing. :rofl:

HTB1dgLuHXXXXXXFaXXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg

lol that would be a nice addition to the back deck of the boat.

Very nice! What was the process?
Process for the epoxy and rock sink. I sanded the top of the sink and primer then layed the rocks on and bought the kit from a wood shop. epoxy was easy to work with. It was calles ezpoxy uv.

Very nice! What was the process?
If you're asking about the sweet sink, you'll have to ask senangsekali. It was his brainchild. I just quoted his post pic. :thumb:

Process for the epoxy and rock sink. I sanded the top of the sink and primer then layed the rocks on and bought the kit from a wood shop. epoxy was easy to work with. It was calles ezpoxy uv.

I am familiar with that product but I have never used it. I'll consider it next time I'm doing some tabletop work. Thanks for posting about the sweet sink and how you made it. :thumb:

I am familiar with that product but I have never used it. I'll consider it next time I'm doing some tabletop work. Thanks for posting about the sweet sink and how you made it. :thumb:
thanks and anytime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom