Greetings From Baton Rouge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tete Dure

Veteran Member
Hey everyone...the guys from Yacht Forum sent me over here since there are so many Gulf Coast people on the forum.

Not a boat owner yet but starting to get serious. Just wanted to introduce myself. I will be posting some questions later today.

Welcome to Trawler Forum .

Welcome aboard. This is a good place to start.

Hey everyone...the guys from Yacht Forum sent me over here since there are so many Gulf Coast people on the forum.

Not a boat owner yet but starting to get serious. Just wanted to introduce myself. I will be posting some questions later today.

"Comment ca va cher? Je m'appelle chris et je suis cajun".

Welcome! I'm from Gueydan. Dont be hard headed!! LOL

Welcome!
Whenever I read Baton Rouge as an address, words from Donald Fagen`s "Nightfly" leap out: " I`m Lester the Nightfly at Old Baton Rouge...".
Enjoy TF.

"Comment ca va cher? Je m'appelle chris et je suis cajun".

Welcome! I'm from Gueydan. Dont be hard headed!! LOL

Je m'appelle aussi Chris. Je viens de Grand Isle.

I can't help it. My Papa gave me that name.

You know that don't fly north of I-10! Well maybe after all those displaced by Katrina, there could be a few who still "cawhmprawhn".:socool:

When I first moved here they couldn't spell Cheramie and I got kicked out of Circle K for being indigent over not being able to buy hard liquor on Saturday.

I merely pointed out that it was an enfrignment on my 1st Amendment rights.

When in college we got a teacher from Ohio. Took her 1/2 hour to go through roll call the first day!

I went to high school with a bunch of Cheramies (Venice).

Haha, small world. I am assuming Venice the end of the world Venice. My mom was a Turlich and I am related to the Cormiers and Barrois.

Haha, small world. I am assuming Venice the end of the world Venice. My mom was a Turlich and I am related to the Cormiers and Barrois.

You mean there's another Venice? I've heard about some new town over in Italy, but I doubt it'll last. Apparently it floods alot. :nonono:

Welcome from Thibodaux, Choupic, actually. I'm not a Cajun, only been here since I was 14 but my wife is a Boudreaux! We keep our boat in Houma just off the ICW.

Welcome from Thibodaux, Choupic, actually. I'm not a Cajun, only been here since I was 14 but my wife is a Boudreaux! We keep our boat in Houma just off the ICW.

I went to school in Thibodaux and grew up there. I bet we know a lot of the same people.

Welcome to the Forum.. Great people here. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom