Helmsman Fleet Growing in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4061

Guru
It wasn't that long ago when we took delivery of the first Helmsman in San Diego and today there are now three new Helmsman trawlers cruising the bay. I had the pleasure this week of getting aboard the newest H43 and seeing Scott. The boat turned out beautiful and is a nice addition to our marina. She is docked just one row over from us, talk about a small world. Soon we will need to get all three boats rafted together for a photo.

My guess is that Helmsman #4 will not be far behind as word spreads on the excellent value these boats offer.

John T
Helmsman 38E

There’s a very nice looking Helmsman (32?) in LaConner Wa. On “J dock”.
Light blue w black around the windows.

John T..
Pictures or it didn’t happen ��

Nice designed boats at a reasonable price with good customer support. I would suspect you see more of them.

Timing doesn’t hurt either. Their newer designs hit the market at the right time.

I met Scott at the yard to pick up our upper and lower deck cabinets that came over on the 43. Picture is from my boat, with the new 43 in the slings.

Attachments

• 20180904_155735.jpg
    20180904_155735.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 105
There is a brand new looking one in Glorietta Bay marina. Is that one of you guys?

Nice looking boats. I like the design, the layout and looks. One would definitely be high on my list if I was looking now. I hope they do well.

Ken

It wasn't that long ago when we took delivery of the first Helmsman in San Diego and today there are now three new Helmsman trawlers cruising the bay.
I had the pleasure of being invited aboard John & Mary's boat and was duly impressed with the quality & overall design of the boat. Truly, a lot of bang for the buck! :thumb:

Morning Mahal, that is us.

What great spot you're in. I think it was your slip that I used for a few days in March when visiting beautiful Coronado. The boat next slip was named "Office of the President". I asked Mona, at the office, how long the last person waited for a slip, she said 8 years.

A view I can't get enough of.
Glorietta Bay.jpg

The new H43 is at Sunroad Marina across from us. What are the chances the owner lives one block from where we just moved In RSF. Talk about a small world.

John

Back
Top Bottom