Can anyone recommend a Surveyor near Port Townsend, WA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SubSailor

Vessel Name
El Gringo
Vessel Make
Cape Horn OS 24
As the title says we're in need of a good Surveyor near Port Townsend, WA. Anyone here have a good one they can recommend for a small Trawler? Thank you!!

Best,
John

We just used John Sanford for a boat in La Conner and were very happy with his services.

Thank you but just got a shipping quote for $13,000 to ship a little 28' Trawler from there to Texas, looks like this may be dead before we even get started. Darn, we sure liked the looks of this little boat but not paying that for shipping. I guess the search continues...

Thank you but just got a shipping quote for $13,000 to ship a little 28' Trawler from there to Texas, looks like this may be dead before we even get started. Darn, we sure liked the looks of this little boat but not paying that for shipping. I guess the search continues...

Find a trailer and tow her up yourself (or with a friend that owns a 3/4 ton truck)...

We thought about that but the trip from Texas to Washington, then back down is too much. I think the quote was quite a bit higher but we've decided to buy a little bit bigger boat hopefully closer to home.

Here I the boat we were considering, for such an inexpensive price it seemed like it'd be fun to upgrade/update and set her up to our liking but like I said; we've since come to our senses and looking for bigger.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1977/C-%26-L-Puget-Trawler-3215399/Port-Townsend/WA/United-States?refSource=standard%20listing#.W4l32S01SIQ

Back
Top Bottom