Boat Friendly Real Estate Listings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Twosheds

Vessel Name
Twosheds
Vessel Make
Mainship Pilot 34
Has anyone heard of a website that promotes real estate that has accompanying moorage - kind of "boat friendly listings"?

I recall a site that supplied links to "car friendly" listings for auto enthusiasts. I think it was something like garagehouses.com.

I have a realtor friend who has a house listing in Richmond BC with an adjacent slip available. It would be great if he could promote it to the boating community.

Cheers, Blake

Has anyone heard of a website that promotes real estate that has accompanying moorage - kind of "boat friendly listings"?

I recall a site that supplied links to "car friendly" listings for auto enthusiasts. I think it was something like garagehouses.com.

I have a realtor friend who has a house listing in Richmond BC with an adjacent slip available. It would be great if he could promote it to the boating community.

Cheers, Blake

Have you tried doing a Google search for waterfront properties for sale?

Good idea, many waterfront properties can’t accomadate boats easily..

Zillow.com
After you put in a zip code and the map pops up, there is a line starting with "Listing Type". Move to the right to the "More" button. Under that pulldown you will find "Keyword" search box.
Put in "dock" or "sailboat" to get the list narrowed down to waterfront properties with docks. The term waterfront is too vague. It returns properties with marsh views and sunnie ponds.

Thanks all. Zillow says they are expanding to the great white north later this year. As such I hadn’t looked there but their search parameters work well.
Cheers, Blake

Back
Top Bottom