Trawler Search/new to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Island Sunset wrote:
Darren,

If you'd like any information on the Cheoy Lee 46' LRC, I have owned one for five years now, and am very pleased.* This is the Portland boat that I believe you were referring to.* We just moved her to Oak Harbor, Washington, our new home.* Email address is with my profile.

Mark
*Hi Mark -

I think I will email you, thanks! I came across some of your other posts on this forum, including some nice pics. Your boat looks like she's in great condition. If we don't end up getting the Garden/Willard, the Cheoy Lee 46 is our next choice. I'll be very happy with either boat!

- Darren

Baker wrote:PS...Does Bob know about this????
*Moonstruck -

Yah, he knows we're looking at trawlers. But Bob will be the first to say it doesn't matter what kind of boat you have, as long as you're out on the water enjoying the cruising lifestyle...
smile.gif

- Darren

I know!!! I was just jackin' with ya! I see a trawler in Bob's future anyway!!!!...;-)

Baker wrote:
I know!!! I was just jackin' with ya! I see a trawler in Bob's future anyway!!!!...;-)
*Well, he'll certainly spend time on our trawler when he's up here! But I really don't know what he's going to do next boat-wise. He and Jody are ready to get out of under the Shannon. It's an awesome boat, though. He and Walter Schulz designed it specifically to go around the world in speed and comfort. Bob was talking about buying back the Lost Soul (it's been for sale in San Diego for a few years), but I can see him just kicking back at ther house in the Sierra Nevada foothills and making rock walls with his tractor - and sailing charter and other people's boats around the world...

Baker wrote:
*Oh that Bob.* Now I get it.* Only if he can get someone to help pay for it.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom