Greetings from Cape Coral, Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Glory Be
Vessel Make
Mainship 400 Trawler
I am glad to join this forum, first ever for me, so I'll try to find my way around. My wife and I have had our Mainship 400 Trawler "Glory Be" for just over a year now. We recently returned from the Bahamas and are ready to go back. The water there is so beautiful. I'm in the process of installing solar power and a watermaker so we will not be so dependent on marinas. I am looking for a hardtop to replace our bimini and mount solar panels on. We welcome any advice from our fellow boaters. See you out there!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Just around the corner from you during the winter at Gulf Harbor.

Ted

I am glad to join this forum, first ever for me, so I'll try to find my way around. My wife and I have had our Mainship 400 Trawler "Glory Be" for just over a year now. We recently returned from the Bahamas and are ready to go back. The water there is so beautiful. I'm in the process of installing solar power and a watermaker so we will not be so dependent on marinas. I am looking for a hardtop to replace our bimini and mount solar panels on. We welcome any advice from our fellow boaters. See you out there!

There are several in South Florida who can build you a hardtop. Pipewelders, Atlantic Towers, and Palm Beach Towers are three whose work I'm familiar with. Others, I don't know about, include Palm Beach Boatworks, Sherman, and Fosters.

The water in the Bahamas must be night to day difference compared to Cape Coral now!

I'm up in Long Island right now so only know what I hear.

Sidney +1. We'd like to hear about your trip and see pictures!

Welcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom