New to the Forum.......with a VERY Familiar Boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MArnold

Vessel Name
New Moon
Vessel Make
Bounty 257 Offshore Pilot
Hey all, Mark Arnold here in Buena Vista, Colorado.

I am bringing a Familiar Boat back to the Forum: New Moon formerly owned by Richard & Cindy Cook (RCook)

My wife Sara and I purchased New Moon from the Cooks in April. We hope to get as much enjoyment out of her as they did!

Being VERY landlocked here in Colorado, getting her into the Salt will be a BIG DEAL for us, but we hope to have her in the briny this year.

We have had her to Lake Powell twice, and over the hill here locally to Blue Mesa a few times too.

I have learned a TON from you guys by lurking in the last few months, so I figured I better join the fun. (Ulterior Motive: I need some help with AIS)

Thanx in advance, and Great to be Here!

Mark-

Welcome, Mark and Sara! Buena Vista is one of my favorite towns in Colorado. Always enjoy traveling in your neighborhood. Glad New Moon is in good hands!

Never have forgotten my first entry into Buena Vista. The road dead ended into a mountain. Welcome aboard!

Hey all, Mark Arnold here in Buena Vista, Colorado.

I am bringing a Familiar Boat back to the Forum: New Moon formerly owned by Richard & Cindy Cook (RCook)

My wife Sara and I purchased New Moon from the Cooks in April. We hope to get as much enjoyment out of her as they did!

Being VERY landlocked here in Colorado, getting her into the Salt will be a BIG DEAL for us, but we hope to have her in the briny this year.

We have had her to Lake Powell twice, and over the hill here locally to Blue Mesa a few times too.

I have learned a TON from you guys by lurking in the last few months, so I figured I better join the fun. (Ulterior Motive: I need some help with AIS)

Thanx in advance, and Great to be Here!

Mark-
Hi Mark!

Motoring along in Icy Strait when I saw your post.

Back
Top Bottom