Feeling a bit inadequate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wanna be boat owner. Question. Am I better paying for a larger slip if my boat is on the edge. i.e. 37 foot boat, with swim platform, bow in a 40' vs 50' slip?

slip's length is not as important(as long as it fits) as how wide it is .that is usually my issue .

Do you have a significant other? Maybe they need to lay beside you in your birth and tell you how big your boat is. :rofl:

Well, I’ve been telling my wife that our boat is really 50’ for a long time. So far she hasn’t actually measured it. ;-)

"The smaller the boat,the bigger the adventure!" an expensive game, playing bigger and better. Just because their boat is bigger, doesn't mean they have more fun...

"The smaller the boat,the bigger the adventure!" an expensive game, playing bigger and better. Just because their boat is bigger, doesn't mean they have more fun...

There's a "happy" spot for everything.... including boat size and layout.

Also, of course: "Always a trade off for everything"... especially
regarding boats!

We did feel pretty small in our Atlas Acadia 25 at South Seas Plantation last winter.
3270-Captiva-S-Seas_EM.jpg

Greetings,
Inadequate? HAH! Just think of all the landlubbers who walk by on the dock and say "Gee, I wish WE had a boat".

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom