First Four TT35s Looking GOOD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anybody calculated how steep a boat ramp these could handle without some sort of temporary additional floatation at the aft end, and if some is needed, what the options are?

The safest option would be a travel lift.

IF I were to have the boat transported a long distance, I would have it put on a proper commercial flat bed trailer and blocked. After the boat was put into the water, I would not have to worry about buying or storing the trailer.

Last edited:
Has anybody calculated how steep a boat ramp these could handle without some sort of temporary additional floatation at the aft end, and if some is needed, what the options are?

I doubt it. Heck, they haven’t even had a bona fide sea trial. Testing and trials were all performed on a small inland lake. The performance envelope is very undefined. Really hope we get some feedback on how Serendipity handles on Lake Michigan.

The safest option would be a travel lift.

IF I were to have the boat transported a long distance, I would have it put on a proper commercial flat bed trailer and blocked. After the boat was put into the water, I would not have to worry about storing the trailer.

Our marina (the only one in town) doesn't have a travel lift, just a trailer with hydraulic pads. I'm assuming many of the lakes and remote marinas this boat could access by road also wouldn't have travel lifts.

Actual Weight

HULL #1 MARISO

Actual Weight of boat…. 11,200 -11,300 lbs**

Weight includes these options and fuel weight:

Flying Bridge (thin fiberglass, est. weight between 175-250 lbs), 600 lbs of gasoline, two Solartech universal 285 watt mono SOT40285 solar panels 40 lbs each, Cruise RO 30 gph watermaker weight 96.5 lbs, six Firefly batteries instead of 6 golf cart batteries (weight differential dependent upon which golf cart batteries one might choose), typical Garmin electronics package (radar, AIS, chartplotter).

No genny. Nature's Head in lieu of marine toilet & holding tank.

**This weight required the addition of a fourth axle to the trailer before cross-state transport because of the six bulging tires. Adding another axle and two additional tires solved the problem (and holy mackerel that was an adventure).

**Weight measured by Florida Dept. of Transportation weigh station; we subtracted weight of trailer (2,000 lbs with added fourth axle) and tow vehicle with driver to arrive at 11, 200 lbs.

She is home.

Attachments

• 20180616_105907.jpg
    20180616_105907.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 102
Transport Service

Almost forgot to mention:

We HIGHLY recommend Tim Garcia, Vessel Transport LLC, Riverview, Florida - (813) 629-1463.

MOST AMAZING TRANSPORT GUY EVER!!!

Looking good! Congrats on getting her home.

I recently switched over to a Nature’s Head and I’m enjoying the simplicity and lack of odor.

The ability to trailer and park the boat in your driveway is a big plus imo.

Last edited:
Gorgeous, congrats!

Note to future self: use 7000# axles

Any way I can persuade you to get and post the specs on that trailer build, actual tubing profiles including thicknesses?

When you get a round tuit :cool:

Last edited:
Looking good! Congrats on getting her home.

I recently switched over to a Nature’s Head and I’m enjoying the simplicity and lack of odor.

The ability to trailer and park the boat in your driveway is a big plus imo.

LOL Oh yea, that will impress the neighbors and bring the zoning people to their house.

HULL #1 MARISO

**This weight required the addition of a fourth axle to the trailer before cross-state transport because of the six bulging tires. Adding another axle and two additional tires solved the problem (and holy mackerel that was an adventure).

**Weight measured by Florida Dept. of Transportation weigh station; we subtracted weight of trailer (2,000 lbs with added fourth axle) and tow vehicle with driver to arrive at 11, 200 lbs.

She is home.

Tell me about the bow thruster please?

What size engines?

Where did you hide the A/C?
We need interior pictures, please.

You haven't put it in the water yet???? Hey, this is FL, you are supposed to leave the boat in the water!!

Once you put it in the water, what are you going to do with the trailer, sell it back to them so they can sell it to someone else???

You sure dont want to leave it in the drive unless you want the Mrs to express concern, "Either you hide that trailer in another part of town or no sex for you, any more."
"Honey, go move the trailer so I can get my car out of the garage. Honey, go move the trailer so I can put my car back into the garage."

Last edited:
I would think very impressive, and any HOA or zoning pushback on that would lead me to seek a different place to live.

Ridiculous.

HULL #1 MARISO

Flying Bridge (thin fiberglass, est. weight between 175-250 lbs), 600 lbs of gasoline, two Solartech universal 285 watt mono SOT40285 solar panels 40 lbs each, Cruise RO 30 gph watermaker weight 96.5 lbs, six Firefly batteries instead of 6 golf cart batteries (weight differential dependent upon which golf cart batteries one might choose), typical Garmin electronics package (radar, AIS, chartplotter).

She is home.

If you factor out the weight of the fuel onboard Miraso and the estimated weight of the fly bridge, you end up with a dry weight displacement somewhat north of 10,000 pounds for a typically equipped TT35. It makes me wonder what Mirage includes or omits to arrive at the 6,500 pound displacement figure they publish on the Great Harbour TT35 website. See link below:

TT35 Specifications

Last edited:
Just my preface after living with 260 watts of solar and a 6kw generator a 1500 watt inverter, I like them all, together.

Do it again? More solar watts and either a 2000 or 2500 watt inverter.

Last edited:
You sure dont want to leave it in the drive unless you want the Mrs to express concern, "Either you hide that trailer in another part of town or no sex for you, any more."
"Honey, go move the trailer so I can get my car out of the garage. Honey, go move the trailer so I can put my car back into the garage."
Access to our land vehicles was not impacted by the placement of our boat on one side of our driveway. Neither was our sex life.

Mrs. Peabody Jones Trombley

Back
Top Bottom