New Member from Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please don’t bring politics to TF. Don’t come here to read that crap.

I agree Porman and koliver should not have brought it up. This site is not the place for political commentary.

I agree Porman and koliver should not have brought it up. This site is not the place for political commentary.

Maybe on your second post, you should not point fingers...

Maybe on your second post, you should not point fingers...

Looks to me that you’re not a moderator. “Should nots” would more approprately come from a moderator. But in your defense there was considerable talk about TF members “policing their own” ... but it was at least a few years ago.
But you’re right politics shouldn’t be here. Kinda like church and state .. forum and politics.

Dang, we are all getting cranky. Must be a springtime thing.

Welcome to all of our Northern neighbors. I can’t wait to get back to BC in September. I LIKE Canadians! I enjoy spending my money there. BTW Keith, if Mr. Stable Genius’s trade war gets bad, let me know what you need and I can do a slow pass by your house and drop off some tariff free items.

As to boating, I’m sitting at the Tacoma Yacht Club outstation dock at Swantown Marina in the Port of Olympia. Lovely evening with the evening sun slanting through the clouds. My wife is drooling over what looks to be a Grand Banks 60+. Very nice boat.

Looks to me that you’re not a moderator. “Should nots” would more approprately come from a moderator. But in your defense there was considerable talk about TF members “policing their own” ... but it was at least a few years ago.
But you’re right politics shouldn’t be here. Kinda like church and state .. forum and politics.

Does that mean that since you are not a moderator that you should not be admonishing me? I believe that politics should not be on the forum since the sides are so sharply drawn in the country. I come here to enjoy boating and to relax. I don’t often, as in I never have before, comment on political posts. I may never comment on them again, but then again I might when someone trots out political talking points. I never trot out my political views since it is no one else’s business what I think and I should not subject others to my views.

Ok, so no harm in the odd tongue in cheek bit of banter, but the trouble is banter tends to grow legs. However, if we just move on now guys, we'll it'll all be good.
:)

Sorry, haven't had internet coverage. I apologize for my previous comment. Didn't mean to start anything. Sitting in Ganges right now waiting for the winds in the Strait to calm down. Looks like maybe Tuesday.

Sorry, haven't had internet coverage. I apologize for my previous comment. Didn't mean to start anything. Sitting in Ganges right now waiting for the winds in the Strait to calm down. Looks like maybe Tuesday.

Worse places to be on a Saturday. They have the Saturday market in the Summer, right?

Yes they do. Heading up there in a couple minutes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom