View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 09:49 PM   #75
BandB
Guru

City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
I would love for someone, other than the sales person, telling me what the appeal of it would be and to whom. I am impressed by what they say on their site as their key features, but then it just seems to me that with the 8'6" limitation they haven't left much boat to use. It has a feel of a 24' boat rather than a 35' and that's not surprising as most 35's would have an 11-12' beam.

I thought of it perhaps working as a trailerable, camping, lake boat. Take it to different inland bodies of water and spend the cruising time on the spacious bow. I don't see it for coastal cruising as I see everyone forced into the small salon frequently. Perhaps all ICW would be ok. Talking loop, I could see using the ICW and never going outside, and a great boat in the canals. However, I see it hugging shore and waiting for weather windows on the Great Lakes and not a good match to the Mississippi.

In fairness, most boats only appeal to a small part of the boating public. I'm just trying to understand and better appreciate the appeal of this boat.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote