First Yacht Services - Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlaskaProf

Guru
Vessel Name
boatless, ex: Seeadler
Vessel Make
RAWSON 41
My beloved Wallas diesel cookstove packed it in yesterday (another thing I didnt think to service before setting out for the Great White North). Online inquiry says First Yachts in North Van. I called at 0800 and for the first time in my boat-owning experience (airplanes too, for that matter) had a mechanic say, "I have the parts, how soon can you be here?"

Disassembled, cleaned, repaired by noon. $300 Canadian; I can't say enough good about these guys, and especially Adam.

'Prof

My beloved Wallas diesel cookstove packed it in yesterday (another thing I didnt think to service before setting out for the Great White North). Online inquiry says First Yachts in North Van. I called at 0800 and for the first time in my boat-owning experience (airplanes too, for that matter) had a mechanic say, "I have the parts, how soon can you be here?"

Disassembled, cleaned, repaired by noon. $300 Canadian; I can't say enough good about these guys, and especially Adam.

'Prof

Welcome to the altruistic side of the border ;)

OH CANADA!

Im at the Rowing Club tonight. Oop gotta run, bar just opened.

Might I suggest Sleeman's Honey Brown as a beer...used to be my favourite back in my drinking days :thumb:

Way back in the day.....when Canada became its own country the had to pick a name for it....so they threw a bunch of letters into a hat.....and had someone pick out the letters......So the first letter drawn is a "C".....so the master of cerominies says: "C....eh ?". The next letter draw is an "N"...so he says: "N...eh ? "......then they drew a D, and called themselves CANADA!

Way back in the day.....when Canada became its own country the had to pick a name for it....so they threw a bunch of letters into a hat.....and had someone pick out the letters......So the first letter drawn is a "C".....so the master of cerominies says: "C....eh ?". The next letter draw is an "N"...so he says: "N...eh ? "......then they drew a D, and called themselves CANADA!

Hey! I've told that joke as well :D

Back
Top Bottom