New build - Hampton Endurance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Want to join us at Hunter Bay and Roche starting next Thursday? Mahalo should be well provisioned by then!

Want to join us at Hunter Bay and Roche starting next Thursday? Mahalo should be well provisioned by then!

Let me speak with the Hampton guys about your generous offer! :)

This has to be the longest 2 weeks of your life!!!!!LOL

This has to be the longest 2 weeks of your life!!!!!LOL

When we were waiting on a new build and close to the date we really had to keep busy with other things to occupy our minds. We made that last couple of weeks two of the busiest weeks we could have.

When we were waiting on a new build and close to the date we really had to keep busy with other things to occupy our minds. We made that last couple of weeks two of the busiest weeks we could have.

I suppose I should be crazed for her to arrive, but I'm not. I have done a lot of big projects in my life. All the planning part is super fun. But then when the time comes to launch the business, or dig the first hole, or land that plane the first time.... reality sets in.

I have a lot to learn!

I also kind of thought that with 10 months I'd have every single duck in a row when this moment came. All that I needed to accomplish would be taken care of. I suppose I have done a great deal, but I'll be winging it with lots of things.

But at least my apron arrived yesterday, that's a pretty important item to cross off the list, right?

Attachments

• apron.jpg
    apron.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 76
I suppose I should be crazed for her to arrive, but I'm not. I have done a lot of big projects in my life. All the planning part is super fun. But then when the time comes to launch the business, or dig the first hole, or land that plane the first time.... reality sets in.

I have a lot to learn!

I also kind of thought that with 10 months I'd have every single duck in a row when this moment came. All that I needed to accomplish would be taken care of. I suppose I have done a great deal, but I'll be winging it with lots of things.

But at least my apron arrived yesterday, that's a pretty important item to cross off the list, right?

Nice!!! Soon you will dripping button on that apron from a crab/shrimp feed....

Great to hear will be very soon

She is seeing the Seattle sun!

Attachments

• mahalosun.jpg
    mahalosun.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 69
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Is that Seattle or Tacoma?

Beautiful morning for an offload in Seattle!

Ready for liftoff.

Attachments

• mahaloinhold.jpg
    mahaloinhold.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 105
Woot!

Attachments

• intheair-2999.jpg
    intheair-2999.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 110
I gotta save some good stuff for the blog. Check out today's post!

I just did as well. Fantastic photos and the boat looks beautiful. :dance:

The dock space also looks really nice. I can't place the location though.

I also missed the post where you talk about the hooks you installed. I think that is brilliant. We always have a pile of jackets and shoes (and hats) laying around. While I have put up hooks to deal with some of it, it isn't as nice a solution as you have there.

Great photos Bob. Love the wrap around wheel house windows. Happy cruising.

I also missed the post where you talk about the hooks you installed. I think that is brilliant. We always have a pile of jackets and shoes (and hats) laying around. While I have put up hooks to deal with some of it, it isn't as nice a solution as you have there.

Did you mean you "missed it?" Seems like you have read it?

Did you mean you "missed it?" Seems like you have read it?

Sorry, I meant I had missed reading that post earlier and just read it now.

Confusing posts is what I get for typing between patients.:blush:

Sorry, I meant I had missed reading that post earlier and just read it now.

Confusing posts is what I get for typing between patients.:blush:

Got it. Well I'm glad you think the hooks are a good idea. It's practical, no doubt. Some yachtie types might think a little too practical, we shall see.

I had to take a little break from blogging but now there are several new posts from the last week. Just posted a bunch of pictures of the commissioning process. Another post is from my great friend Cliff doing drone work up in Alaska. And some pictures and info from the Hampton Rendevous in Roche Harbor.

Enjoy!

A dozen new blog posts since the forum post above ^^^^^^, for your viewing pleasure.

Bob,

Great updates. I like your camera system. Looking forward to the next update.

Thanks for sharing; especially some of the links to preferred vendors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom