Hi, New member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Witzgall

Vessel Name
Gossamer
Vessel Make
Camper Nicolson 44 Ketch
Hi,

I just joined up here, but I have been a member of the Cruisers forum for quite a number of years.

I am an employee of Balmar, so I would like to ask that my profile type be set to commercial, so I do not run afoul of the rules.

Thanks so much,
Chris

Welcome to Trawler forum

Hi,

I just joined up here, but I have been a member of the Cruisers forum for quite a number of years.

I am an employee of Balmar, so I would like to ask that my profile type be set to commercial, so I do not run afoul of the rules.

Thanks so much,
Chris

Welcome Chris. However, there are some customary requirements for those wishing to have the 'Commercial' status, so I suggest you peruse the relevant stickies in the welcome mat & how to use the forum sections, and get posting.
The requirement for the member to have been a member for a nominal time, with a reasonable number of posts under their belt before they earn the Commercial tag is to discourage those who just join purely to promote their product or business. We like members to be just that. General boating members first, and commercial members second. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom