The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2001 Mainship 430, 3 stateroom, purchased new in July 2001. Retired professor of chemistry clemson university as of 2016.

Welcome to The Trawler Forum.

2001 Mainship 430, 3 stateroom, purchased new in July 2001. Retired professor of chemistry clemson university as of 2016.

Wifey B: Welcome. Are you the one who put all those tiger paws in the street? I took chemistry in college. I did much better in my other foreign language, Latin. All the symbols seemed strange to me like why not just use the words. I thought when they said "chemistry" it was going to be about relationships. :eek:

Seriously, all my respect to you as a professor. I loved college and had great professors. Science isn't my strength but I did like my chemistry professor. Best of luck to you. :)

Welcome and congratulations on retirement.

(I also have fond recollections of most of my chem profs. My former organic professor was even brave enough to come in as a patient. Not sure why considering my less than stellar performance in his class.)

Welcome and happy retirement. We retired back in 2016 and living the dream. Lots of fun and info here.

Go Dawgs!!!! lol

Welcome aboard! I think having a chemist in the group is going to come in handy.

A couple of things you should know. What ever you do, don’t ask about anchors! You’ll start a thread that never ends. The answer is always your anchor is too small, it’s the wrong kind, and you don’t have enough chain.

Same goes for guns, it’s too small, it’s the wrong kind and you don’t have enough ammunition.

You know Hop, you may have a good point having a chemist in the group. But there maybe some on TF that may blow them selves up in experiments...:eek:

A new material for anchors, chains and guns oh my.........:D

Welcome from another 430 owner.

Welcome and congrats on retirement

Welcome aboard!

You know Hop, you may have a good point having a chemist in the group. But there maybe some on TF that may blow them selves up in experiments...:eek:

A new material for anchors, chains and guns oh my.........:D

In high school I was always trying to make rocket fuel or explosives. I once tried to make nitrocellulose in the high school lab. I had to mix nitric and sulfuric acid. It didn’t go well. Maybe Good Chemistry can tell me what I did wrong.

Back
Top Bottom