View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:48 PM   #19
GFC
Guru

City: Tri Cities, WA
"Wifey B: For real? Please don't tell me you delayed because of the numbers on the calendar? " No, it was at Tina's request. You know the saying: Happy wife, happy life.

"Better luck tomorrow my friend. So I take it there are no places to anchor? " I suspect there might be one or two, but with the current flowing toward the west and the wind always blowing from the west it could make some interesting times.

"Sounds like a good trip. Somewhat surprising you were able to arrange marina docking at such a late time. Jealous also because our marina is closed on the weekends. " This one is too. They operate on the honor system. Prices are posted and there's a drop box. $30 for our boat and that included power.

"Mike, glad to hear you were able to get under way. Hope you won't have to dodge too many nets down river in the middle of the channel. Have a safe trip."
There were a million of them and the marker buoys were hard to see, especially through the rain.

"Where you and Tina docking at here in Portland? We are in Salpare would like to get together if time permits.
Maybe even get Tom and Kay to come back up. We had lunch with them yesterday." John, I think I'm going to have to pass. By the time we get to Tyee YC and get settled in there, then meet with the guy who is doing the canvas work, then getting a rental car it will be time to head for home. But, don't forget my offer to buy the first round when you and ASD head my direction in May.

"LOL, going to the Liquor store in the morning, what’s your poison Mike? " You're a man after my own heart. Tanqueray and tonic is my favorite poison but a good sipping tequila is also hard to beat.

As far as photos go, I took some and Tina took some but right now I don't have the time or inclination to screw around with uploading them so I can post them on here. Sorry, but after today that will have to wait until we get home.