Surveyors in St Pete Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DA898

Vessel Name
Journey
Vessel Make
Endeavour 44
Hello all not sure I am in the right area for this question but wasn't sure where else to ask it. I am looking for recommendations on a surveyor for a Trawler Cat I am purchasing. Your help is appreciated.

Hello all not sure I am in the right area for this question but wasn't sure where else to ask it. I am looking for recommendations on a surveyor for a Trawler Cat I am purchasing. Your help is appreciated.

Welcome to TF and yes your in the right area. Do you know what location you will do your haul out?

But suncoast marine surveyors and Bradenton Sarasota I have used both and happy with them

Sun Coast Marine Surveying and Consulting - Tampa, Florida

Sarasota, Florida Certified Marine Surveyor - Bradenton Boat, Ship, and Yacht Inspections

I also used Tom Martin once I do not think he has a website and I have lost his contact but he was very good also

hope this helps

Welcome to TF and yes your in the right area. Do you know what location you will do your haul out?

But suncoast marine surveyors and Bradenton Sarasota I have used both and happy with them

Sun Coast Marine Surveying and Consulting - Tampa, Florida

Sarasota, Florida Certified Marine Surveyor - Bradenton Boat, Ship, and Yacht Inspections

I also used Tom Martin once I do not think he has a website and I have lost his contact but he was very good also

hope this helps
Thank you the Endeavour boat yard is just off Gandy Blvd and they said I could have it hauled there.

Do you have an engine surveyor lined up already? What kind of engines? I know a very good one out of Tarpon Springs.

Thank you the Endeavour boat yard is just off Gandy Blvd and they said I could have it hauled there.

Ok very Good I know the place easy to access

Back
Top Bottom