Found my boat!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boat books, fiction

Art, that "old" librarian was probably 40.
I'm with McGillicuddy on still reading fiction. I mostly gave it up in my 30's and 40's for purposeful non-fiction reads.
For me, non-fiction is about understanding things that might matter in the future. Friction is about enjoying myself right now, in the present...

Anyone have a favorite boating book of the fictional type? I found no thread on this topic in the Forum, so I'll start a new one and see if the collective experience can recommend some good reads.
dw

Every so often, a fine vessel like Caroline catches my romantic fancy and I find myself wondering how it must have looked once upon a time. At least as much detail as I can see on PhotoShop, it must have been something like this.

Attachments

• caroline cleaned.jpg
    caroline cleaned.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 95
Every so often, a fine vessel like Caroline catches my romantic fancy and I find myself wondering how it must have looked once upon a time. At least as much detail as I can see on PhotoShop, it must have been something like this.

Larry - Nice rendition! :thumb:

Last edited:

Dang Larry,
Did you finish Bucky and your on to your next project?
What's your Admiral gonna say when she wakes up and sees Caroline C on your dock?
You have confirmed it would be a beautiful boat.
dw

Dang Larry,
Did you finish Bucky and your on to your next project?
What's your Admiral gonna say when she wakes up and sees Caroline C on your dock?
You have confirmed it would be a beautiful boat.
dw

Finished! Bucky!? The Admiral says Bucky will be my final and ONLY project. But I still like dreaming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom