Could you guys do it??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I say that as long as they are paying my bills they can tell me what color to paint my boat.

I say that as long as they are paying my bills they can tell me what color to paint my boat.

Hmmmm, what's the estimate for painting your boat and how do you feel about a Peptobismol painted hull, turquoise bottom and a Florida blue boot top?

"Hello GoFundMe? We want to start a GoFundMe page for a poor, underprivileged boater who cant afford to paint his hull."

Hmmmm, what's the estimate for painting your boat and how do you feel about a Peptobismol painted hull, turquoise bottom and a Florida blue boot top?

"Hello GoFundMe? We want to start a GoFundMe page for a poor, underprivileged boater who cant afford to paint his hull."

63' Hatteras, 18' beam, total repaint with color change should be around $80k to $100k, but I was saying that if you pay all the bills for my boating, THEN you will get to comment about the color of my boat. Simply offering to pay for a paint job is pocket change in the scheme of things and doesn't buy the right to complain to me about anything.

I think it looks cool. It must be a sportfisher thing. I don't think one can pull this off with a trawler.

See it at Block Island every year...looks ? nice

I think it looks cool. It must be a sportfisher thing. I don't think one can pull this off with a trawler.

I will have to agree. The design of the hull and the hull color seems to make it look speedy.

IMO you are correct, one shouldn't put that color on a trawler.

If that boat was in my anchorage it would keep me up all night.

I guess sportfishers are like performance cars in that they can get away with crazy colors and look good too.

Attachments

• lambo.jpg
    lambo.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Porsche-colors.jpg
    Porsche-colors.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 53
I don't mind it. It's different, it's got personality. I wouldn't want it for my own boat, but I'd be happy to have it moored nearby. Much in the same way that I'd never own a purple Dodge Charger, but I'd love it if my neighbor had one.

uclext07.jpg

rms-kenilworth-castle-union-castle-line-launched-in-1904-and-scrapped-G3BX0N.jpg

5354929079_084cd4ab60_b.jpg

I don't mind it. It's different, it's got personality. I wouldn't want it for my own boat, but I'd be happy to have it moored nearby. Much in the same way that I'd never own a purple Dodge Charger, but I'd love it if my neighbor had one.

It's not just purple, it's Plum Crazy! At least that's what it was called on my '71 Challenger, back in the day.

uclext07.jpg

rms-kenilworth-castle-union-castle-line-launched-in-1904-and-scrapped-G3BX0N.jpg

5354929079_084cd4ab60_b.jpg

I always thought the Union Castle ships had grey painted hulls. That’s how they looked to me and I saw plenty of them. Maybe I wasn’t looking closely enough?

Just looked it up. It was called Lavender Grey.

found its dingy.....

Attachments

• 20180407_092732.jpg
    20180407_092732.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 39
Not for me but I think it would bring many hours of talk if it pulled in to our marina as all the colorful boats do when they come in

You all can have my share of that boat, living in south Florida I would be chased and hounded by people I don’t want to be caught by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom