Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sloppy Joe

Hi everyone. I'm happy to be on the Forum. We are in the process of buying a Mainship 390 to do The Loop. Wish us luck, please!
I'm a member of AGLCA and MTOA.
Looking forward to learning new things here!

Welcome aboard. Good luck with your new boat.

welcome; we,ve had our 390 for 11 years. great boat.
John

Welcome, say Hi when you pass through the Trent Severn Waterway.

Good luck with your purchase. That model plus the 40 are on 'the list' of boats I'm researching. And in fact there happens to be a 390 for sale practically right down the street from me, in the next bay to the east, that I should take a look at. So I'll be watching to see how it turns out for you.

Best of luck

Best of luck on your search, those boats, the Mainship 390, and 40 are on our short list also, but still 3 years from purchase on a 5 year plan to do the loop. Still in research mode, and learning mode, lots of good info here at TF. Still in deep winter here, just got back from a week snowmobile trip around the Gaspe' peninsula with lots of deep powder riding:rofl: With another Nor'easter on the way..Might get my boat dug out by June:facepalm:

Still in deep winter here, just got back from a week snowmobile trip around the Gaspe' peninsula with lots of deep powder riding:rofl: With another Nor'easter on the way..Might get my boat dug out by June:facepalm:

Wifey B: We left the office at 5:00, home and in boat by 5:20 and on our way to Miami Beach for dinner. Such a beautiful evening and we've not been out much recently and worked all week. We texted asking if anyone wanted to go and ended up with 8 of us. :D:D:D

P.S. We all brought jackets with us as it's down to 71 degrees here. :hide:

Welcome.

No luck needed. Proceed well informed and with common sense and you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom