New to the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrissnCurry

Vessel Name
Criss & Curry
Vessel Make
Krogen Sillouette 42
Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum and my wife and I are very new to this type of boating/yachting. We recently purchased a 42' Krogen Silhouette. Not really a trawler but I am sure some of the stuff I will be looking for is going to be very helpful.
I was able to bring her down from New York (Hudson by West Point) through the ICW to our home in Charleston SC.
I look forward to sharing stories later. But for now I will just say Hello.

Welcome aboard. Is that the one with the transom that drops down to turn into a swim platform?

Very interesting boat. Krogen showed some creativity over the years with such as the Silhouette and the Manatee.

Welcome aboard. Is that the one with the transom that drops down to turn into a swim platform?

Yes, we are bringer her from the Marina (Bottom and topsides repaint) to our slip this weekend. I will update profile with a pic when done. Need a lot of help. Salon floor is a disaster and the veneer needs to be fixed and windows leak.
Its a big project but we have time.

Project boats are the best! Make her your own!

Welcome and congrats. Would love to see pictures. What year is it?

Nothing better than working on your boat.

Except of course: Cruising, anchoring and enjoying your boat once most of the "hard" work is completed!

Can always find projects to do simple busy work "stuff"... while being aboard for the fun of it all!!

Welcome to TF. Looking forward to photos.

Happy Boat-Stuff Daze! - Art :speed boat:

I don’t know, I really like working on boats. My wife says just when I get one the way I want it I sell it. Working on number 23 now...

I don’t know, I really like working on boats. My wife says just when I get one the way I want it I sell it. Working on number 23 now...

23.... OMG!!

There's a 12 step for that addiction..

Step 1 - Admit you are having trouble controlling your needs to continually get close up and personal to have fun with female-soul boats...

Step 4 - Contact and apologize to boats you may have made mistakes on....

Step 12 - Thank God you can continue this addiction and probably hurt no one [hopefully not yourself or your wife either]!!!!

Then [and only then] after completing the steps - find your 24th boat - :facepalm: :D :thumb: :dance:

:speed boat::speed boat::speed boat::speed boat::speed boat:

23.... OMG!!

There's a 12 step for that addiction..

Step 1 - Admit you are having trouble controlling your needs to continually get close up and personal to have fun with female-soul boats...

Step 4 - Contact and apologize to boats you may have made mistakes on....

Step 12 - Thank God you can continue this addiction and probably hurt no one [hopefully not yourself or your wife either]!!!!

Then [and only then] after completing the steps - find your 24th boat - :facepalm: :D :thumb: :dance:

:speed boat::speed boat::speed boat::speed boat::speed boat:
Is that the problem? I never noticed it before. Thanks for the advise. I am not letting my wife see this...

23???? Yikes! Yes, you must REALLY love working on boats!

Welcome! We like pics. Post some of your new love. A fold out stern?? I want to see that..

Looking forward to posting some pictures in the very near future.

Back
Top Bottom