Tour Of 1987 Jefferson 42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great video, thanks for the tour. The Jefferson 42 has one of my favorite layouts and is on my short list of boats we want to buy. Still in the search process now.

Love the video. Beautiful boat! Very spacious...especially the master stateroom. Wow.
You guys have done a great job. I love Kim’s curtains. Very nice! How long have you had the boat?

I’m interested to know what the cost is/was to have the boat cleaned, waxed, and buffed. We are going to be looking for someone to do ours.

Last edited:
Love the video. Beautiful boat! Very spacious...especially the master stateroom. Wow.
You guys have done a great job. I love Kim’s curtains. Very nice! How long have you had the boat?

I’m interested to know what the cost is/was to have the boat cleaned, waxed, and buffed. We are going to be looking for someone to do ours.

Thanks for the compliments and Kim did a great job. The guy that will be doing the detailing is around Marina Del Ray, right in your neck of the woods. Right now he is booked until mid July. Let me know and I will send you his info. Safe travels back from Florida:dance:

Great video, thanks for the tour. The Jefferson 42 has one of my favorite layouts and is on my short list of boats we want to buy. Still in the search process now.

Kim loved the way the Kitchen was laid out and open more than some. Just have to love a Sundeck

Just in case you are looking for a Jefferson we know where there is a great one. Let me know if your ready to make the move and buy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments and Kim did a great job. The guy that will be doing the detailing is around Marina Del Ray, right in your neck of the woods. Right now he is booked until mid July. Let me know and I will send you his info. Safe travels back from Florida:dance:

Ok that’s probably the same guy we know about. Will be calling for a quote when we get home. The Florida sun has been rough on our boat.

Ok that’s probably the same guy we know about. Will be calling for a quote when we get home. The Florida sun has been rough on our boat.

Jordan is his name... Tell Him Kim and Darrell sent you:socool:

Great video, thank you for sharing. Looked at a few Jefferson’s, love the layout!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom