New Member today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ravencapt

Vessel Name
Raven
Vessel Make
Present 42 Sundeck
Hi, I am a long time boater but new Trawler Forum member. I have a 1985 Present 42 sundeck in south Florida which we have owned since 2000. Prior to that, my best friend bought the boat in 1988 and owned it until selling it to me so its "been in the family" most of its life. I grew up having to fix things so I do all my own maintenance and most repair work that does not require special tools. I look forward to being part of your group. Thanks.

Welcome to discuss TF!

Learning something and sharing information is a nice addition to your boat's life.

NBS

Welcome!

Hi!
Sounds like you should have found this place a long time ago. I bet you have a lot of knowledge to share.

Welcome aboard. It's a great place to hang your hat and find out what's going on in the trawler kingdom.

Welcome!! Crusty is right, we love pics......

Glad you joined! My wife just spent a week in your neck of the woods working the Miami Boat Show, and thoroughly enjoyed your nice, warm temps. She returned home to snow and freezing temps!

Wifey B: Welcome aboard. One question. Did you code somehow the thread title so it would change daily as it will be false tomorrow? :ermm:

:rofl:

Wifey B: Welcome aboard. One question. Did you code somehow the thread title so it would change daily as it will be false tomorrow? :ermm:

:rofl:

Like they all said. And don't take wifey B's comment too seriously. She's a teacher, and can be just a wee tiny bit pedantic on occasion. What you can't see is her big welcoming smile. I imagine it's a cracker... :D

Like they all said. And don't take wifey B's comment too seriously. She's a teacher, and can be just a wee tiny bit pedantic on occasion. What you can't see is her big welcoming smile. I imagine it's a cracker... :D

Wifey B: I did laugh. But I figured it might be coded like all those sites that say "Final day, must buy by February 24" and then tomorrow say "February 25" and just keep going like car salesmen who tell you the deal is only good today. :D

Thanks

Hey everybody, thanks for the nice messages and the heads up on Wifey B. :lol: I love a good sense of humor. I am looking forward to getting to know people with similar interests as well as learning as there is always more to learn.

I don't know why my pic of Raven isn't showing up so I will have to figure that out.

The weather down here has been fantastic, much better than MN. We are going boating on Tuesday for a week or so and are looking forward to that.

Thanks again.
Bob

Bob,

Just saw your post. Welcome aboard.

I too have a boat named Raven. She's a Grand Banks 42 Classic moored in Seattle.

Gordon

Welcome aboard! Lots of good stuff here!

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome.

That's cool on the same name Gordon. I have not seen another so thanks for the post. Grand Banks is an amazing, beautiful trawler. I have a friend that has a 42 GB as well. My wife and I are heading out tomorrow for a short weeks cruise west on the Okeechobee waterway to Ft Myers, then up toward Burnt Store Marina and back. We keep Raven at a private dock located behind a wonderful couples home so that has become our home base. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.
Bob.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom