Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am here to learn. Lot of knowledge and experience.

Don't visit every day, typically looking 5 out of 7 days.

Try to add something to give back to the knowledge base. My read to post ratio is probably (95% read, 5 % post).

I am sure the that title looks enigmatic but here is the question, not really related to trawlers but a bit in a way.
A lot of people (me included) posting here are recurrent, daily or almost, user, poster or whatever I can call them.
So the philosophical question.
Why?
Why are you involved in this forum?
Is it only for informative purpose?
Is it because you feel part of a community or "family"?
Is it only by curiosity?
Is it only because you have nothing else to do?

I will answer for myself. I am here to learn from you. To get support from more experienced people. Because I am interested in knowing what people loving trawlers think and do. And because I think this " community" is really cool and fun.

What about you?

L

We are all tribal. :whistling:

There may be times when a giraffe may hang with the lions but mostly we hang with those whose outlooks are similar.

I find myself basically here for all the reasons that everyone has previously posted. Sometimes knowledge obtained or offered. Sometimes humor. Sometimes advice. And lastly it beats the crap out of watching / hearing fake news all too frequently (lately).

And even sometimes to answer my silly questions lol :) Thank you for all those of you who answered, and for the others, keep em coming!

L

Keeps me out of mischief ... but it is mostly about sharing.

IMG_5199.jpg

In other news. Giraffe spotted in pompano beach US 1 today enjoying the warm weather.

Yup, this is convertible weather and if folks are lucky, it will last to the first of June. After that, put the top up and turn the A/C on. LOL

In FL the leave the top down and just crank up the A/C. If they've got a convertible then, by God, they're goin' to have the top down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom