115 volt stove burner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordon B

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
41' Defever
Hi to all,
We have an old electric stove ( Galley Maid) on board. I works fine but one of the burners failed. I am finding it very difficult to find a 115 volt burner.
Does anyone know where to find any.

Thanks
Gordo

Hi to all,
We have an old electric stove ( Galley Maid) on board. I works fine but one of the burners failed. I am finding it very difficult to find a 115 volt burner.
Does anyone know where to find any.

Thanks
Gordo

Did the burner fail or is plug connection not functioning. Have you swapped burners to check?

Did the burner fail or is plug connection not functioning. Have you swapped burners to check?

I screwed up and bought another burner with no thought of the voltage,and threw the old one away. The one I bought was 240 volt (didn't work):facepalm:. My son who is an electrician said the same thing you said. Looks like it was just probably the connection.

Thanks

On some you have different wattages too. On the old Sealand Princes stove the forward burners were 1200w, while the back burner was 800w.

Stove Problem

I recently had a stove problem and discovered that the burner element was not at fault. It turned out that the problem was a defective control knob. Make sure that the element is bad first, that's the easiest to replace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom