Out to Launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was magnificent! And the boosters came home safely. They were accompanied by two big sonic booms and loud engine noise.

Do it again Elon!

Genuinely one of the most astonishing things I’ve ever seen. Certainly the most historically significant. Damn nearly brought a tear to my eye.

I hadn’t been to KSC since I were a lad, and a lot has changed. The Atlantis museum was a highlight for sure.

So glad I went!

So these sonic booms on the thrusters landing - what was travelling at more than the speed of sound at that time to cause that? Were they sonic or something else?

The thrusters were supersonic on the way back down. They had to burn a few times to slow down. It was a hell of a thing to see.

Genuinely one of the most astonishing things I’ve ever seen. Certainly the most historically significant. Damn nearly brought a tear to my eye.

I hadn’t been to KSC since I were a lad, and a lot has changed. The Atlantis museum was a highlight for sure.

So glad I went!

Dave, where were you? I was behind the Atlantis building.

I was over in the rocket garden. For some reason I was thinking you had better tickets, otherwise I’d have said hello!

I was over in the rocket garden. For some reason I was thinking you had better tickets, otherwise I’d have said hello!

I did pay extra to get there. I think you got as good a view from the rocket garden as I did. If they schedule a night launch, I might spring for the Feel the Heat seats.

I did pay extra to get there. I think you got as good a view from the rocket garden as I did. If they schedule a night launch, I might spring for the Feel the Heat seats.

Absolutely. I would have if they weren’t already sold out.

So, what's the going price for tickets to a launch? Who sells them? Guess I don't get out enough.
I do envy y'all that got to see that first hand. The vids are impressive.

Back
Top Bottom