Ancient City Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbeach

Vessel Name
Summer Island
Vessel Make
Marine Trader Sundeck Trawler
Hi,
My name is Bob, my wife Jan and I live on Anastasia Island just south of St Augustine, Fl. We just bought a 38' Marine Trader Sundeck that is located in Brewerton, NY. We will be moving it to Clayton, NY as soon as the water becomes liquid again and keeping it on a covered dock at French Bay Marina. We named the boat Summer Island and plan to use it as our summer home in 1000 Islands.

Yup, welcome to TF. How about posting some photos of your new baby. We all like to see photos of people's boats, where they boat, and them using the boat.

Some great cruising to be had up in the 1000 Islands. Clayton is a great little town. I was very happy to have spent a week there making repairs once. Congrats on the new ship!

Welcome to the group.
When a place has water too thick to drink and too thin to plow, head south, you dont need to be there.

You are going to be making the trip twice a year, up and back?

Have a fantastic time on your 'summer home'.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from another Saint Augustine peep! Where do you moor in Town?

Summer Island will be in Clayton year round for at least for the next year. We plan to cruise the St Lawrence and then bring the boat south in the future. We live on the Intracoastal in Crescent Beach and have a Regal runabout on a lift in the backyard. Thanks for the interest, I'll be posting some pix soon.

Welcome aboard! I also have a marine trader sundeck. 36 foot. Excellent boat I totally love it! I agree with the above posters pictures please! I’m in Palm Coast Florida. Not far away from you at all.

Consider joining MTOA. Initially it was the Marine Trader owners group but now caters to all trawler types. However there are large number of Marine Trawler owners sill there with a ton of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom