Weird cloud formation ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BaltimoreLurker

Curmudgeon
Vessel Name
Moon Dance
Vessel Make
1974 34' Marine Trader Sedan
... just rolled down the Patapsco River into the Bay. Followed by a 10 degree drop in temps and some rain.

Attachments

• IMG_20180123_104314448[1].jpg
    IMG_20180123_104314448[1].jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 75
Thats a beautiful pic. It looks like you caught all kinds of weather with one click. Rain,fog ,clouds,sunshine & probably some lightning thrown in the middle of it somewhere,too!

Wow. Pretty amazing. Some sort of cold front. Did the rain come before or after the cold air or at the same time. Did you happen to watch your barometer?

Very cool photo (yeah, I know, that was a very bad pun!). It's neat how the clouds sort of funnel right down to the water level. That's one of those once in a lifetime photos. Good job.

it's good to see you thawed out up there

Saw a eerie dark sunrise on the river recently....

Attachments

• darkness-sunrise.jpg
    darkness-sunrise.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
It's been weird all day. Pouring rain then bright hot sunshine then fog and clouds and cold followed by rain then sunshine again! I was out walking the dog and didn't notice the barometer as this passed through. Right now it's 29.50" and falling.

I wish I had a real camera with me at the time, the pic was from my phone.

Just needs an inspirational phrase to be a poster

Nice pic

Nice photo..funny thing is, if you poke around the net a little there are a frightening number of people who attribute those types of formations to Harp, Chemtrails, and other weather manipulation conspiracies...it is fascinating...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom