Ready to cast off....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sailbellaluna

Vessel Name
SEA PEARL
Vessel Make
53’ Defever RPH
Greetings from Galveston, Wife and I recently retired, house and all is up for sale. Ready to cast off for the islands and great loop. As soon as the house sells we will be looking for a 2000+ DeFever Raised Pilothouse Trawler or similar. Will be a cash buyer around $400-500k.

Tim and Cindy

Absolutely welcome aboard. When you do cast off the lines, please take us along via lots of pictures.

Greetings from Galveston, Wife and I recently retired, house and all is up for sale. Ready to cast off for the islands and great loop. As soon as the house sells we will be looking for a 2000+ DeFever Raised Pilothouse Trawler or similar. Will be a cash buyer around $400-500k.

Tim and Cindy

Great idea, especially if shared by both. Brave decision, however. Any extended boating experience perchance..? :ermm:

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the Great Loop, was the trip of a lifetime for me.

Ted

That’s a nice budget. Congrats.

I agree with the budget comment. Nice budget! You're gonna get a beauty.

Budget is all pending on what we get for our home and current 32’ center console. Have a little experience in the past, was a search and rescue coxswain with the CG, then ran some go-fast boats for “G” back in the day. Also hold a 100 ton license.

If anyone is thinking about selling in the next few months let us know, I’d rather not use a broker.

Tim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom