I love buying new tools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope I never have to open the lid to my 3/4 inch drive set, again. May those tools RIP! At my age the 1/4 inch set, is about my speed.

After awhile, holding a woman's purse wont bother you especially if it goes with your shoes.

Remember, carrying her purse does not extend to opening her purse and rummaging around inside to see what's there.
Women seem to think 'the purse' is a portable safe. LOL

Last edited:
Just curious, how many folks carry spare injectors?

If a fuel line carries away, what is the proper recommendation, let it continue to pump the fuel or make an attempt to squeeze the pressure side of the line shut?

Tonight, I spent a hour reading the news. Nothing good is happening.
I have a full set of six spare injectors for my Lehman 120. Three days into ownership on our way home to Maryland from Florida an injector line cracked and sprayed a lot of fuel. Fortunately, we caught the failure not long after it occured. It was at the end of a day's run so we limped in on one engine and changed the injector in the morning. The boat came with the six injectors. I replaced the broken one so I still have a full set aboard. I wouldn't leave home without them.

My problem is I can’t afford a boat big enough to hold all my tools, so I have resorted to driving a mobile dock box (pickup with construction type fiberglass shell)...

2nd half of this was supposed to be “How many of you have resorted to hauling all your tools everywhere you go?”

That’s what I thought I posted, must have been a Senior moment there, sorry.

This grew out of the whatever tool I need at the boat I left at the house and vice versa.

I have a full set of six spare injectors for my Lehman 120. Three days into ownership on our way home to Maryland from Florida an injector line cracked and sprayed a lot of fuel. Fortunately, we caught the failure not long after it occured. It was at the end of a day's run so we limped in on one engine and changed the injector in the morning. The boat came with the six injectors. I replaced the broken one so I still have a full set aboard. I wouldn't leave home without them.

confused?....line broke but you changed the injector?

or you had spare pipes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom