Newbie - Chesapeake Bay Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Best Day Ever
Vessel Make
Regal 3880
Good Morning....
Newbie - Thank you for the ad!
I'm looking at a 48' Navigator to purchase - Currently own a 38' Regal Sedan Bridge.
TK

Welcome to the forum! Lived in Annapolis 25 years ago, drinking town with a sailing problem. Now spend my summers on the bay based out of Crisfield.

Ted

Nice Ted! Love Annapolis.... I'm on the Magothy River. Severna Park area.

Lots of good cruising on the bay. Would probably take a lifetime to see the Chesapeake and all its tributaries. When you get your new boat and want to get away from it all, come down to the South Eastern Shore and cruise the Pocomoke river for a few days. One of my favorite getaways with free city docks and some great kayaking.

Ted

Love it! Have not explored that river yet. Choptank and Chester River are my favorites.

Welcome to the forum. We keep OurLegend at Bay Bridge Marina across from Annapolis. Let me know if up our way.

Welcome! We keep our MT 43 at Mears Point Marina at Kent Narrows. Was just in Annapolis taking a 2 day boat electrical systems class at Annapolis School of Seamanship. Best $395 I’ve spent since we bought our boat!

Welcome ChesapeakeLover,
I was born in Annapolis and grew up on the Magothy. Graduated from Severna Park High before they bulldozed it for the new building. You probably have passed me around Gibson Island or on my way to Cockey Creek. Good luck with your new boat. My favorite anchorages are behind Gibson, Fairlee Creek, Swan Creek and then south in Fishing Bay.
Cheers,
Henry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom