The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rswift

Vessel Name
Oars Up
Vessel Make
46.6 Bertram MY
Happy New Year. Great site. We are lifetime boaters and over the years progressed from a 29 Phoenix to a 33 Bertram convertible and now very happy with a 46.6 Bertram motor yacht. No long range cruising for another couple of years but we do make it to Block Island to the east and the Hudson to the west. Operating a municipal marina takes up way to much time during the season, however with the excellent summer crew I have short trips are possible. Always checking members boat names to see who might have passed thru Milford Ct. While the 46 might not be classified as a trawler I am learning to go slow as to extend its range. Cruising is in our future. Ray and Carole

Glad to have you aboard, Ray and Carole. Please feel free to post up some pics of your girl for those of us who like boats...(I think that's just about all of us.)

I was at Bella Napoli on the Boston Post Rd in Milford this summer. My wife grew up in Orange, CT.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard and Happy New Year. Maybe we will see you sometime on the water. If your ever in our area feel free to give us a shout. Plenty of room for an overnight.

Happy New Year !!!

Just thinking about the up coming season.

Attachments

• IMG_20160925_110212940.jpg
    IMG_20160925_110212940.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom