Soon 2017 will end and I feel lucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou_tribal

Guru
Vessel Name
Bleuvet
Vessel Make
Custom Built
Hello fellow TFers,
Like the title said it soon 2017 will end, in fact for our friend down there it is already the last day.
Some of us had hard time during this year, some have lost beloved one(s) or had all sort of bad luck.
But I feel lucky in this remembering period. Lucky to be here, lucky to have a boat to enjoy (even if right now I cannot wait to be back aboard). But also lucky to be part of this "community" and to be able to exchange with you all. We may all have a point of view, way of thinking or opinion on things, but you all without exception are great people and it is a pleasure to be able to read you and discuss about things with you.
Wish you all the best for the end of this year and will wait the new one to come before wishing you the best for upcoming days.

Enjoy and be safe.

L

Well said. Me too.
Thanks
Oldersalt

Thank you Lou. It's great to know good people like you.

Ken

Amen to what Lou said. I count my many blessings on a very regular basis and I'm usually amazed at how many there are.

Happy New Year All.

Wish you all a great spin around the sun this coming year :thumb:

Kind thoughts, thank you Lou.
A fun NYE,and a wonderful 2018 to all.

I echo sentiments above, and hope that 2018 brings all that you wish for!

Thanks Lou...!!

Good luck, good will to all!

Happy New Year y'all!!!!!

We have so much to be thankful for. Happy New Year to all.

Jim & Linda Jorgenson

I feel lucky every day. What with being a relatively healthy college educated white male born in the US. It doesn't get a whole lot better in the entire history of mankind.

I feel lucky every day. What with being a relatively healthy college educated white male born in the US. It doesn't get a whole lot better in the entire history of mankind.

BL!!!! Extremely well put!

Talk about being lucky/blessed enough to spend a life time belonging to the numero uno 1st World nation... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lou,
My wife and I count our blessings almost daily. :thumb:We are healthy, our twin 23 year-old boys are healthy, we have enough food to eat and a comfortable bed to sleep in at night. Oh yeah, and we have a 52' boat in the Sea of Cortez that we just returned home from. :D:D Life is indeed good!

Happy New Year everybody!

Cheers, Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom