Dock box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, we'll see. Just ordered a blue one. If its not perfect, I"m expecting a refund...from Donna!!!
toni

It is even better in person! The hardware is all stainless steel. I’m very happy with it and I love that it is low profile. I’m VERY picky. My lettering guy is doing it today to match the letters on the boat. If you don’t like this dock box, I would be shocked!

That is a nice dock box for the $$.

I have no footprint for such a box, as I am at the end of the pier.

So I converted my old dead boat 'fridge to a dock box, put a wood "deck" on top for a work surface, added a hasp and lock. Ten bucks total. It's a vertical dock box instead of a horizontal one.

I put stickers on the door from our various trips, harbor master has not run me off yet!

It is even better in person! The hardware is all stainless steel. I’m very happy with it and I love that it is low profile. I’m VERY picky. My lettering guy is doing it today to match the letters on the boat. If you don’t like this dock box, I would be shocked!

Oh I'm sure I will. I'm not particularly picky, but get pretty tired of the plastic ones.

I wanted a “real” one and this fit the bill and budget. Comparable fiberglass boxes are in the 700.00 dollar range and go up from there. The quality is stellar.

You are correct about the price of the glass boxes. I was looking at a couple at WM and was shocked at the price.

By the way, I didn't think pointing out a product that you have tried and were happy with as spam.

I think it would be helpful if spam was defined by the moderators. Please point it out if it already has.:facepalm:

Cheers!

Not on the dock yet, but soon!

Attachments

• 7EFDEA2E-BD00-45B9-874B-2C31FEC18A97.jpg
    7EFDEA2E-BD00-45B9-874B-2C31FEC18A97.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 79
Received mine today. good looking piece, other than that the knuckleheads sent me the wrong color. I'll live with it because of the hassle of returning it, but its not what I ordered.

toni

Received mine today. good looking piece, other than that the knuckleheads sent me the wrong color. I'll live with it because of the hassle of returning it, but its not what I ordered.

toni

Toni, did you get my British Racing Green dock box?
LOL

Ha!
No. I ordered a solid blue. Got Blue with white top.
Green would be cool. Only guy on the block with one, I'd wager
Toni

Ha!
No. I ordered a solid blue. Got Blue with white top.
Green would be cool. Only guy on the block with one, I'd wager
Toni

Blue with white top sounds nice. But it isn’t what you ordered. I would give them a call on Tuesday and see if they can rectify the mistake. They seem to be very accommodating.

Blue with white top sounds nice. But it isn’t what you ordered. I would give them a call on Tuesday and see if they can rectify the mistake. They seem to be very accommodating.

I might. but as I said earlier, I'm not the pickiest guy on the block. I don't want to haul the thing somewhere to have it shipped. Like most things, I'll get used to it and 6 months from now I'll forget it wasn't the right one.
We'll see.

toni

Obviously you do not know me I would never put spam out anywhere. In fact, I’m rather insulted.

I’m someone who likes to help. Go to google and do a search on the site. I found it through eBay which I never use. This dock box is gorgeous, custom and of commercial grade. All items on their site are brand new.

If you don’t want to search out the site, do a search on me or turn on your tv. Chances are you will see me. :mad:

What do you do on TV?

Haven't yet seen the need for a dock box or even used one. Consider my boat-self-contained. What do other people use such a box?

Haven't yet seen the need for a dock box or even used one. Consider my boat-self-contained. What do other people use such a box?

Spare dock line to be used during travel, PFDs and grab bad.

Wifey B: It would be so easy for me just to tell you what the beautiful lady does, but then that would be no fun for me. :lol:

She smiles as she trys to sell dock boxes and pressure cookers and dry frying kitchen stuff?

She smiles as she trys to sell dock boxes and pressure cookers and dry frying kitchen stuff?

Wifey B: Well, she does have a beautiful smile but to my knowledge doesn't sell any of the items you mentioned. :D

Hurricane tie lines and fender boards for the boat. In mine, I even had a hurricane tie down for the box itself. :thumb:
You really need to make sure the stuff is dry before it enters the box.. That's maybe the largest disadvantage.

The original link is now redirecting to a "domain name for sale" page, at least from my ISP.

Wifey B: Well, she does have a beautiful smile but to my knowledge doesn't sell any of the items you mentioned. :D

Ah but her smile and slender body distracts me, my eyes glass over and so far I have 14 air fryers and 12 pressure cookers.

Ah but her smile and slender body distracts me, my eyes glass over and so far I have 14 air fryers and 12 pressure cookers.

Lol! I appear in television commercials for dental implants and also do live tv.

Attachments

• C07D49F7-5D73-4128-8ADA-52BF5AC99931.jpg
    C07D49F7-5D73-4128-8ADA-52BF5AC99931.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 59
Oh jeez, just turn your computer! Lol!

Lol! I appear in television commercials for dental implants and also do live tv.

Daymn, now I have to get dental implants. Not sure if my credit card can handle that much..... all those air fryers and pressure cookers and now a mouth full of dental implants.

Daymn, now I have to get dental implants. Not sure if my credit card can handle that much..... all those air fryers and pressure cookers and now a mouth full of dental implants.

Wifey B: You were so close that all I could do was giggle when you started your post with "She smiles". :lol:

Wifey B: You were so close that all I could do was giggle when you started your post with "She smiles". :lol:

I might have to sell the boat to pay for the dental implants. CHUCKLE

Back
Top Bottom