Help identify this boat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mod45

Veteran Member
Was scouting an anchorage via webcam and saw this sharp vessel. I cannot figure out what it is. Any guesses?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.09.27 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.09.27 PM.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Looks like the 59CP to me also...

43 minutes! You guys are slacking. :D

OA ? Maybe..

That's what I was thinking at first. I think Nordhavn could have done better. It's not the prettiest boat that they have designed but not bad. That said, I wish I could afford it. It is probably one of the most capable coastal cruisers made. Class A!

I think Nordhavn could have done better. It's not the prettiest boat that they have designed but not bad.

Different strokes for different folks. I immediately tried to figure out what it was and came here when I couldn't. Thought it looked fantastic, unidentified from a distance. I'm a fan of the concept, any idea how they're selling?

Not a bad way to spend Christmas day - on the hook in South Florida in a 59 CP. Hats off to the captain.

That's what I was thinking at first. I think Nordhavn could have done better. It's not the prettiest boat that they have designed but not bad. That said, I wish I could afford it. It is probably one of the most capable coastal cruisers made. Class A!

Yes, Nordhavn has such a clear and unique design philosophy..The Coastal Cruiser just doesn’t fit the line up..I’m sure it’s a quality boat, but it’s difficult to see the Nordhavn heritage in that design...They could have done much better..

It is surprising to me that that is a Nordhavn. I wasn't aware that they had re entered this segment of the market. It kind of strikes me that they cobbled together a couple of different designs ..or couldn't make up their minds what style they were going for. Not fan of this one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom