Prairie 36 hull #50 info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aphillips111

Fairly new to trawlers and this forum. I am now the proud owner of p36 #50 which was supposedly built for the owner of prairie. I believe it is the last p36 built and has the galley down layout of the Atlantic. I know very little of her history and wonder if anyone on this forum has any knowledge of my boat

Welcome aboard.

A few Prairie 36 owners here. Mine is hull #37 with the galley up.

Post up some pictures for our viewing pleasure when you get a chance.

Welcome!

I have hull #23, 1980. I've been compiling a Prairie owner list off and on. It's far from complete but I don't have any record of hull #50. Is this the 1981 for sale in Jacksonville with the maroon canvas?

If you're interested, PM me with some information and I'll add you to the list, then send you a copy. Below are all the fields in the database; just provide the ones you're comfortable sharing with other Prairie owners.

Boat Name:
Owner(s) Name(s):
Owner e-Mail:
Owner Phone(s):
Home Port:
Trawler Forum ID:
AGLCA ID:
Active Captain e-Boat Card ID:
Cruising Plans:
Vessel Year:
Vessel Model:
Vessel Hull #:
Engine(s):
Generator:
Vessel MMSI:

Beautiful boat. The V berths kill me. I'm sure there's a reason behind it, but I don't see it. That would be perfect on the Loop, but I want to sleep beside my wife, not just near her.

None the less, it appears someone will get a great boat at a good price!

I agree about the v-berth's. I actually like sleeping next to my wife and wouldn't have it any other way. Give me an aft queen any day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom