New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HullabalooToo

Vessel Name
HullabalooToo
Vessel Make
Azimut 54 Fly
Hi Everybody and thanks for the add. My wife, Susan and I currently own an Azimut 54 Fly, but have just ordered an Outer Reef 610. We will be looking forward to help and advice on upgrades and ideas. We hope to take delivery at the FLIBS in 2018 and our plan is to complete the great loop.

The 610 is a pretty boat. I'm curious if your air draft will be low enough to clear the ~ 19 foot fixed bridge in Chicago....?

The 610 is a pretty boat. I'm curious if your air draft will be low enough to clear the ~ 19 foot fixed bridge in Chicago....?

Hi Hamrow, First thing we have arranged with OR is for a collapsable mast on the fly. It will swing down and the highest point of the fly will be ...........19’

Hulla, can't wait to see pics of your new baby. That is one gorgeous looking boat in the magazine pics.

Newbie...

Hello all...have been lurking about for awhile, thought it was time to join, am planning to retire in one year and start cruising. Have really enjoyed, and learned from this forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and so I hope can contribute in some way in the future. We are planning to sell our dirt home, buy a sea kindly cruising trawler in Florida, and go from there. Lots to learn, looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom