DTOPS annual fee increasing; renew now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Increased to?????

Exactly...unannounced as far as I know. 10%? 20%? We'll see.

Of course, the biggest impact will be on commercial vehicles. A portion of their fee tripled at the beginning of 2016.

Have to pay for that WALL!!

:eek:

:lol:

Yeah, it's a good thing that all those Canadians flooding across our borders aren't all drug smuggling rapists.

This is where I always quote what it says on the Peace Arch: "Children of a Common Mother."

:thumb:

Yeah, it's a good thing that all those Canadians flooding across our borders aren't all drug smuggling rapists.

This is where I always quote what it says on the Peace Arch: "Children of a Common Mother."

:thumb:

100%:thumb::D

This is true. I saw a lot of "look a likes" in Canada this year!!:dance:

Holy crap, I don't know if I could handle that. I'll have to buy one less gallon of diesel.

The decal price hasn't gone up in years, and a few more cents won't kill us. But that's a minor issue.

I've not had good experience with customs in the past with general aviation and my last trip was 2001 and vowed to never do international again and probably won't.

But boating may be easier, hopefully. Are there "good" or "better" places to clear customs, especially returning to the US, where all the problems are. Expecially along the Trent Severen which I'd like to do next year.

Have US customs gotten better?

Back
Top Bottom