View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 05:48 PM   #8
FlyWright
TF Site Team

City: California Delta
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: 1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Thanks for the support, guys.

Winterize? I didn't think you'd have to do that in TN. Can't the boat stay in the water with an ER heater? We are blessed in Northern CA with the variety of destinations and no winters.

Yes, it's nice being able to do this myself and learn new skills...some I never even thought I'd need. FC, if you're ever looking for a weekend of 'skills enhancement', let me know. I'm sure we could come up with a few challenges.

Having never worked with cables and shifters before, I'm working through the process in my head. Tight working space under my console is an issue.

Maybe I'll post a new thread on the fuel tank repair so others might benefit. It was an interesting process and so far, great results. I believe wxx3/Richard on Dauntless did something similar a year or so ago. I even added a sight tube on the stbd tank during of the repair!

After 10 years of ownership. I'm approaching the point where I'll soon be replacing parts I replaced a decade ago when the boat was only 30 years old.

@DeltaBridges - 25 Delta Bridges in 25 Days
FlyWright is offline   Reply With Quote